Han Solo Got a Shelby GT350

galaxy

Established Member
Any chance you have a seller or something like that? I spent all day yesterday shopping after seeing yours and came up empty. I searched for every Shelby word combination you can think of. Found a few I like, bu not yours. Thanks though...I'll keep trying.

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
Any chance you have a seller or something like that? I spent all day yesterday shopping after seeing yours and came up empty. I searched for every Shelby word combination you can think of. Found a few I like, bu not yours. Thanks though...I'll keep trying.

I will check my history. It was a while back now ....

Game day. Going to spend a little quality time installing the new @MGW shifter. Loved it on my last GT350.

E621_D33_C_C61_D_4_C56_872_C_5195_E42_FE7_AB.jpg

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Just to add my 2 cents... Your car is bad ass! I think the mirrors work with matching wheel color like the GT3.... While we are on the wheel color... I don't get the two different colored wheels on each side? Did I miss what's up with that?

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Car looks great but I think CF mirrors with a red pin stripe would be better.
Still do want Lightning Blue GT350R bad, waiting to see what's coming in 2019 GT500
-J

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
Wanted to share some info with you guys tracking your cars. One of my good buddies was running a set of replica wheels on his GT350 with poor caliper clearance. Tire debris from the sport cup 2’s would get caught between the caliper and wheel with this as a result.

3_E1_DC42_C_EE03_48_C3_8840_FA1_F5184_E555.jpg

1_D21_C91_C_47_FD_490_A_8155_5_F119_C474_D6_E.jpg

Definitely recommend you guys reevaluate your wheel selections on these cars. I won’t name the wheel, but many others have experienced the same. Cheaper isn’t always better guys. Spend a little more the first time to be sure you get a proper set of wheels that are safe. I went down this road already myself. Hit me up to start the new year off with a legit set of wheels for your car.

Happy New Years!

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
Just to add my 2 cents... Your car is bad ass! I think the mirrors work with matching wheel color like the GT3.... While we are on the wheel color... I don't get the two different colored wheels on each side? Did I miss what's up with that?
You can never see both sides of the car at the same time. No matter when you are looking at it, that side of he car appears as a cohesive package. Great way to get two different looks out of one set of wheels. It’s like getting to have the blonde and the brunette all the time.

Car looks great but I think CF mirrors with a red pin stripe would be better.
Still do want Lightning Blue GT350R bad, waiting to see what's coming in 2019 GT500
-J
I like where you are going. You have a picture of this concept for the mirrors?

Surely the GT500 will be a beast. More special, I am not sure. But either way I want to build a set of wheels for you when you get it

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
You can never see both sides of the car at the same time. No matter when you are looking at it, that side of he car appears as a cohesive package. Great way to get two different looks out of one set of wheels. It’s like getting to have the blonde and the brunette all the time.

I like the way you put that! I guess that is true, never thought about it that way. The car is sweet

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
MGW is on and again, no complaints. Definitely a good modification for this platform. The stock shifter feels sloppy after you get used to the directness of the MGW and get it broken in. In comparison, there is no comparison.

41860089_DE5_A_4340_BF91_3542656_DC544.jpg

Also got some new swag in from by buddy Rick over at TMO, and my buddy Clint at The Snake Pit Speed Shop in Ohio.

9673_A070_F43_E_4_BB2_AC62_329863621_E75.jpg

FDB35_EB3_8842_49_B7_9_B3_C_B905_BE6_C91_B5.jpg

Lastly, here are a couple photos of the first completed Signature Wheel SV502. Enjoy and let me know what you think compared to the SV501. I am of the impression that I wouldn't kick either of them out of bed in the morning. I am going back and forth on which I will order as a track wheel for this year. Curious to hear your thoughts. Will likely keep the carbon fiber wheels in mint condition as these only weigh about 3 lbs more and cost way less to replace.

B2_F7_ED74_80_DD_48_BB_B5_C6_171_E711_CAFE6.jpg

6_F49068_A_6073_41_D2_A180_821_AE97_BD041.jpg

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Very nice. I been thinking of getting a set that conclaves in on the car. (Not sure if I am saying that correctly..) but yeah

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
The 501's are my favorite. I hope to see a set of bronze ones on your 350....
Ugghh, me too. The 501/502 Track wheel are part of our black series and only come in matte black. I will just rock them that way

Very nice. I been thinking of getting a set that conclaves in on the car. (Not sure if I am saying that correctly..) but yeah

Hit me up when you are ready. When people see them on your car they won’t care how you said it, just wonder where they can get some.

Users who are viewing this thread