Han Solo GT350 Photoshoot.. Need Critiques

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
Alright boys. Here is the full photoshoot from yesterday. Or at lest all that i am willing to edit at the moment. Please leave feedback on some editing tips or things yay see that are good/bad. Planning to keep this up and shoot some other cars as well. I played with different effects on the camera and iPhoto. Still need to learn the camera for sure. Shot with a Nikon D3300

Fell free to edit a photo and repost to show the differences or changes you would make

Shelby%20Rolling.jpg
Peekaboo.jpg

Shelby%20Sunset.jpg

Shelby%20Driver%20Quarter.jpg
Stop%20Shelby.jpg

BampW%20GT350.jpg
Shelby%20Front%20Quarter.jpg

GT350%20Dreaming.jpg
Color%20Select%20GT350.jpg

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Do you have the second to last photo without the faux blur that you can post?

Zemedici

Established Member
4,5,6 are my favorites.

Its difficult to photograph with the light half present like it is in your photos. If the car was in total shade or total sunlight it would come out 'cleaner' looking imo.

Great shots of a badass car, nonetheless. And props to you for getting out there and trying. I need to try it, myself.

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
Do you have the second to last photo without the faux blur that you can post?
will do Tob. Hold please....
4,5,6 are my favorites.

Its difficult to photograph with the light half present like it is in your photos. If the car was in total shade or total sunlight it would come out 'cleaner' looking imo.

Great shots of a badass car, nonetheless. And props to you for getting out there and trying. I need to try it, myself.

dude you have had enough bad ass cars that you should be a pro photographer

Zemedici

Established Member
will do Tob. Hold please....

dude you have had enough bad ass cars that you should be a pro photographer

ahahahaha i know! My girl takes good shots though :) I'll post some up here shortly when she gets pictures of my new wheels :D

Shelby looks really good man. I wish I had bought one of those instead of my 2015. I would have kept it. You liking it?

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
ahahahaha i know! My girl takes good shots though :) I'll post some up here shortly when she gets pictures of my new wheels :D

Shelby looks really good man. I wish I had bought one of those instead of my 2015. I would have kept it. You liking it?
New wheels you say?

I'm loving the shelby everyday man. Best mustang I've ever owned. Me and my 5 month old roll out yo cars and coffee all the time in it. Only complaint is I can't use the cars potential on the street

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
Nice photos and I love that building. :rolling:
Great spot for photographs and retirement advice
Very nice.. all you need is wider tires

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know. It's such a catch 22. On one hand I want the stock tires to wear down so I can replace with a 305/325 setup, but on the other hand I don't want to spend the money on new tires.

demas

Established Member
Great shots! Really like it!
How did you paint the letters in the front splitter?

Zemedici

Established Member
New wheels you say?

I'm loving the shelby everyday man. Best mustang I've ever owned. Me and my 5 month old roll out yo cars and coffee all the time in it. Only complaint is I can't use the cars potential on the street

Yessir I'll unveil them shortly :) thank you for the comments btw :)

Headed to caffeine and octane this weekend here in ATL but I bet it doesn't compare to out there. Does your car get a lot of attention??

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
Honestly the car gets way more attention than anything I've owned. Old ladies, bro's, gangsters, gearheads, and everything inbetween will give me thumbs up in traffic or yell "nice car". Cell phone pics and people in my blind spot recording. The license plate also helps. Had a little kid come outside of his house yesterday when I pulled up to buy a tripod and asked me "is that a race car?" I told him yes. It's cool man, and humbling.

Looking forward to your wheel debut though

demas

Established Member
Honestly the car gets way more attention than anything I've owned. Old ladies, bro's, gangsters, gearheads, and everything inbetween will give me thumbs up in traffic or yell "nice car". Cell phone pics and people in my blind spot recording. The license plate also helps. Had a little kid come outside of his house yesterday when I pulled up to buy a tripod and asked me "is that a race car?" I told him yes. It's cool man, and humbling.

Hey man, how did you paint the letters in the front splitter?
Really like it

Zemedici

Established Member

So wifey tried to edit the pictures, and they all came out fuzzy. Were these direct off the camera? Or zoomed in maybe?

I'll post em up tonight regardless :) Glad you're liking the car man.

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
Great shots! Really like it!
How did you paint the letters in the front splitter?
My bad for skipping over your post. They came already colored by Carbon2Carbon when I ordered it. Most guys have gone to local sticker shops to get vinyl stickers made. I think if you check eBay someone is making them now
1 2 and final are my favorites.
Agreed!
Those wheels look so much better than the factory set. Very nice shots.
Truer words....
So wifey tried to edit the pictures, and they all came out fuzzy. Were these direct off the camera? Or zoomed in maybe?

I'll post em up tonight regardless :) Glad you're liking the car man.
Photobucket compresses everything. Tob was having the same issue. I will send you the raw images by email

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator

I ran this photo through Lightroom after cropping. I adjusted the exposure, contrast, highlights, shadows, clarity, sharpened, tweaked the luminance, removed any chromatic aberration, enabled profile correction, added a small amount of vignetting, and used a graduated filter at the top and bottom to shift your attention to the car (a bit more artsy than I prefer but did it here just to show it at play). I then went back and adjusted the shadowing again in an attempt to counter the amount of noise in the photo. Still not happy with it but working with noise makes things difficult sometimes. A tripod and camera settings adjustments will really help and reduce the need for over processing.

Before...

Raw%20Dream.gif

After...

Raw20Dream-Editx2-Edit.jpg

Note the red pixelation at the front of the car now, on the street. More adjustment needed to eliminate that. Simply put, noise sucks.:)

Last edited:

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I can't offer any photography skills, but I just wanted to say your car looks killer!

Users who are viewing this thread