96 Vert
Established Member
http://www.youtube.com/user/Countachguy

welcome to the internet!
Welcome_To_The_Internet.jpg

Last edited:

95riosnake

Established Member
I think his final product looks 100x better than an original Countach :rockon: Also I love his 180 degree header setup!

Last edited:

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
Wow. That dude has some serious engineering skills. Can you imagine what his house would look like if he redirected his Beavis-like energy?

brisk_tea

Established Member
10 years to make... man, i don't have that patience, he could have bought a real one and swapped in a ford engine in less time, and for same $$$ or cheaper...

cool, but making it over 10 years is ridiculous IMO...

jasil

Established Member
Impressive fab skills, but like others said save 7K/yr and with interest you could buy a used Gallardo!! We all know that isn't the point this guy is in love with the build not the car....probably the type that would just start another if he could.

I'm the opposite give me my off time with family etc and I'll save the $$$ and buy one.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I've never seen that one. Man, that guy is just short of hyper amazing. What skills! I want that car. "-)

darkpony02

What flashing lights?
Established Member
That car probably uses better material and has tighter tolerances than any Countach that left Italy. As far as it being a clone, I'll take his over the real one any day. If you have never built something, then youll never understand.

Users who are viewing this thread