Has anyone dealt with discounttires.com before?

KELVINATOR

certified gearhead
Established Member
I'm trying to see if these guys are legit. Their prices seem really good for some nitto 315-35-17s.
thanks!

M3xpress

Established Member
I have once, years ago when I was in highschool. I needed a matching tire fast and cheap. I got it from them with no problems.

mcdover

Established Member
I've bought 2 sets of tires and a set of wheels from them. Great to do business with.

Common

Established Member
The people OP is talking about are NOT the supporting vendor everyone else is mentioning. You guys are giving credit to a wrong company.

THIS is the vendor....., the good guys.

Home - Discount Tire Direct

THIS is what the OP is talking about..........., who the **** knows who they are.

Discount Tires - Discounttires.com has the lowest prices on tires and wheels, all name brands, and a huge inventory. In most cases, shipping is one to two days guaranteed.

Great job guys. If only reading comprehension was given....

Driver500

Established Member
i just compared them to the vendor.

Discount tire direct is 4 dollars higher per tire on the nitto drag radial but offers free shipping. You're gonna be within 2-3 dollars...just go with the supporting vendor everyone trust.

KELVINATOR

certified gearhead
Established Member
Thanks Guys!
I would love to go with the sponsored vendor if the prices were close. Unfortunately, living in Hawaii makes shipping charges a part of the equation. Our sponsored vendor wants to charge $150 for shipping versus $99 for the "other" guys. Also the particular tire I'm looking at is $168 versus $196 in favor of the "other" guys. I just don't know if these guys are reputable & was hoping someone has dealt with them before. Nothing against our sponsors but I'm just trying to save a few $$$.

KELVINATOR

certified gearhead
Established Member
Update: I will contact our sponsor to see what he can do for me. If the price is close than I'll definitely give our sponsor the business!
Thanks Guys!

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
Actually PM or call someone at discount tire direct, and see what theyll do for you. You probably wont be dissappointed.

StangJason

Established Member
I've bought atleast 6 pair of Nitto Drag Radials from them over the years and will be buying some more when the time comes. Just a few days ago Bing had a 10% cashback with them and I almost broke down and bought some 315/35s from them because my 275/40s are lacking in comparison.

KELVINATOR

certified gearhead
Established Member
I've bought atleast 6 pair of Nitto Drag Radials from them over the years and will be buying some more when the time comes. Just a few days ago Bing had a 10% cashback with them and I almost broke down and bought some 315/35s from them because my 275/40s are lacking in comparison.

Just checking, where did your buy your tires from discount tires direct or discount tires?

oldmodman

Established Member
I bought two sets of Goodyear GS-D3s from them. They beat Tirerack on price and they were offering free shipping both times. Only problem is that the UPS driver was a pussy and wanted me to help get them out of his truck.

SpectorV

Established Member
ive used discounttiredirect they are great to deal with not sure if thats the same place~ they can be haggled with for price as well. I got free road hazard for all the tires and a cut on shipping

bones srt-4

yep,still a neon.
Established Member
discounttiresdirect is where i have been geting my tires for the past 2 years. cheap tires and fast delivery. only 2 days to get mine on the front porch.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread