Have You Ever Been Sprayed?...

CraneClan

Injun along at 140
Established Member
Re: Re: Have You Ever Been Sprayed?...

what you need is a new hobby and to find a GM website where someone may think there is a point to putting money into mods on a cavalier SS
if i destroy a camaro SS why would i care about your 4cyl? and did the TV and your cargo REALLY make a difference? your story makes me wanna :cuss:
I won't comment on your diatribe because zzzzzer already broke his foot off in your ass without any help, but Vehicle: 00 Cobra........built my own?

You'd be better off saying you brought a regular Mustang up to Cobra specs and that would be more impressive, because it's honest. Your car is not, nor will it ever be, a Cobra.

Last edited:

GoatDaddy

Maybe he doesn't even have a car. I bet there's lots of people who go on forums and lie about what they have just so people will think they are cool/accept them...they just don't do their homework and make mistakes, like saying they have a 00 Cobra, then everyone's on to them.
I'm surprised nobody has called me out on the Yugo yet...figured some would be jealous, or say that I'm just trying act like a big-shot because I have a Yugo and you don't!

StangD281

Established Member
Originally posted by snail50
I'm surprised nobody has called me out on the Yugo yet...figured some would be jealous, or say that I'm just trying act like a big-shot because I have a Yugo and you don't!
I'm calling you out on the Bi-Turbo....I think you secretly have a large T-66 single turbo which makes that crazy passing gear power you have.

GoatDaddy

Nope Dan, I've got twin KKK's. I'd post a pic, but I have them mounted in the glovebox for that sleeper look and don't want to give it away.
The internet is a vicious place, and pretty soon every Yugo would be running my setup.

StangD281

Established Member
Nope Dan, I've got twin KKK's. I'd post a pic, but I have them mounted in the glovebox for that sleeper look and don't want to give it away.
The internet is a vicious place, and pretty soon every Yugo would be running my setup.
:lol1:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
See now I know it is BS, the Yugo never came with a glovebox:D It was an option and I think they only made like seven of them with the glovebox option ;-)

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
:lol: Now that's what I call a shift knob...lol

SVTP, thanks for having the back of a lowly 4-cylinder GM owner. ;-) But I think we allllllll know what's really going on here...

:bored: You think I'm sandbagging and I really run 11's so you're hoping I take it easy on you when we meet at the track one of these days. I'm sorry, all, but that's impossible. I have to do what I have to do...... :shrug: which isn't much, actually. Ah well, hey, thanks anyway. :thumbsup:

zzzzzer

Established Member
Originally posted by NYCStangGT
Hey, speaking of spraying, what do you guys think about me putting a 50 shot into my 2.0? That's not too much, is it? Or is it not even worth it?
If the internals aren't forged the GENERAL rule is spray no more than 50% of your stock HP output. For example, 200 horses? No more than a 100 shot.

If you're looking at getting a 50-shot but want to play it very safe you can always go with a 35.

NastyWS6, Project626, and others at the site know a lot more about it than I do as they have first hand experience. Good luck w/ your choice. Is it worth it? Only you can answer that but I'm sure that Galant owner is VERY happy with his decision...lol

:beer:

Rearpl8tsinsite

QQQQ
Established Member
I'm usually one of the ones doing the sprayin. Never bring a knife to a gun fight and make sure your gun is very well hidden.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Right you are, but mine is number 3 of 7. I also have the ultra-rare hyena-foreskin shift knob.

;)~

No way!!! :mj:

I have only seen pictures of that. I really thought it was an urban legend.

So you are the ONE:thumbsup:

zzzzzer

Established Member
Originally posted by 03DOHC
I thought this thread was about getting sprayed by a skunk when I first read the title.:-D
:lol: Thankfully that wasn't the case...lol

I was driving on this country road and I saw this skunk. So I stopped and say, hey, you wanna run? And he said, sure why not. We lined up and we were neck and neck. I should have rolled up my windows b/c out of nowhere this skunk sprayed me. Right in the eyes like a Cobra! I hit the brakes and came to a halt just short of the finish as the skunks little legs carried him over the line. He got me. :( Darn. My record falls to 5-2. :nonono:

03DOHC

Established Member
I ran over a skunks head, when it ran out in front of me, in my full size blazer w/my 33"s and I watched in my side view mirror as the skunk sprayed the camaro that was behind me.:lol1:

zzzzzer

Established Member
Originally posted by Rearpl8tsinsite
I'm usually one of the ones doing the sprayin. Never bring a knife to a gun fight and make sure your gun is very well hidden.
:lol: That's a good rule of thumb.

Doug, I'm sure that Valient was a shocker but glad you held 'em off in the end. :burnout:

Fangs and TK, thanks. :)

Nasty, you lost a race? :eek: Man, those times must be FEW and far between!

zzzzzer

Established Member
Originally posted by 03DOHC
I ran over a skunks head, when it ran out in front of me, in my full size blazer w/my 33"s and I watched in my side view mirror as the skunk sprayed the camaro that was behind me.:lol1:
:lol: Have you e-mailed this story to PETA?...lol

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by zzzzzer
:lol: Have you e-mailed this story to PETA?...lol
It was funny dude! I was doing about 45mph because I was late for work and this skunk darts out in front of me. I zigged, but he zagged and I felt this little bump on the right side of my truck, like I ran over something. When I looked in the side view mirror his head was flat and smashed into the ground and his body was spinning around his head and there was this sprinkler looking spray coming out of his ass while the body was looping around. Unfortunately, the camaro was right in the path of the spray.:uh oh: Fitting end for the f body.;-)

zzzzzer

Established Member
:) I feel bad for the skunk. Little guy never saw it coming...lol :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread