Having Problems with LFP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1bad03snake

powered by cold beer
Established Member
I deal with Mike all the time for my 03 cobra and now my L, they have great customer service in my opinion and I plan on doing more business with them soon. I'm sorry about your problems with them I'm sure they will make it right. I just talked with all of them at FFW and yes they were busy

Last edited:

svtsilverback

Established Member
got a email on friday from LFP with the tracking number for my whipple and it will be here wed. another good purchase. hang in there

Worsedog

Resident A**hole
Established Member
Kryo-Genik said:
This is what I am guessing as well.

Maybe, but how long does it take to sign a check? Last one I signed for the power company took less than 2 seconds.:D

LightningFast00

673/753 pump gas
Established Member
I will tell that LFP has already done more for you than any of the other engine builders and sellers would have done... That I promise...

8sm

HELE in 321
Established Member
If the manufacturer has recognize their responsibility and sent a check to LFP for the purchaser, why has LFP not sent the check? The customer claims; LFP has made multiple representations that the check is in the mail. I hope calling them out is not the reason for these consequences to the customer. Should there be no other reason, this would be a shame and raise issue of what has been a spotless example of great customer services for LFP customers.

If LFP is withholding this money for no valid reason, they may lose creditability with some of their customers. To a layman, it appears they played this customers for what looks like and smells like retaliation.

This should have been resolved to it's conclusion as soon as LFP was made aware of this thread. This certainly gives the impression that once they have your money your not as important to their business as their next deal.

It appears from the responses from very capable representatives who have commented on this customers issues. There are enough capable persons within LFP to handle the businesses demand for the short while it would take to present the evidence they claim will justify their actions thus far.

The middle man in this process has not delivered on the manufacturers willingness to convey restitution.

Last edited:

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
i still don't get why you deserve a check for 1500 dollars. i thought they replaced the bad motor. ah hell, this is just getting too confusing...

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
The reason by which the money is owed became irrelevant the moment an agreement was reached by the two parties. At that point it simply became a matter of transfer of funds. That is the only remaining question left and all that is being questioned here.

BoogBlue03

400/500 club 5ive.4our
Established Member
8sm said:
This certainly gives the impression that once they have your money your not as important to their business as their next deal.
You sir Are 100% correct! This is when marks "song and dance" routine comes in to play! :cuss:

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
Fade 2 Black said:
The reason by which the money is owed became irrelevant the moment an agreement was reached by the two parties. At that point it simply became a matter of transfer of funds. That is the only remaining question left and all that is being questioned here.

must have missed that part, good luck gettin your check bro.

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
FlaHP said:
Shocked it took so long for one of these posts.

I wish JJ or Chickears had LFPs product line :(

Well Amazon should be able to get you pretty much anything you need. It may not be on the site but call Linn, chances are she'll hook you up. So far with any dealings Ive had from dealers Amazon, Chris Nelson and Chickenears have been the best to me.

beerformeplz

Kenne Bell Mach 1
Established Member
blklightningy2k said:
i still don't get why you deserve a check for 1500 dollars. i thought they replaced the bad motor. ah hell, this is just getting too confusing...
I believe its for the labor to pullthe bas shortblock out and install the 2nd one. I agree that LFP should be reposible for it IF it was indeed a motor issue and not the shops that installed it's fault.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
A lot of the time, companies do not refund you for labor expenses, only for replacement of the product itself. If you buy a transmission, and it blows up, whether or not it was a manufacturer's defect or not, they usually will not pay for the labor to R&R the tranny, they'll only repair/replace it.

That doesn't matter in this case, as an agreement was made to refund that money. Hopefully LFP will step up.

Lightningfr

Banned
i think thats crap.
if you spend 5k on an engine and it defective when you pay a professional to install it and you have to remove it and send it back to get a good motor They should pick up the tab, what do companies not stand behind there products anymore..
its a dam shame

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
Lightningfr said:
i think thats crap.
if you spend 5k on an engine and it defective when you pay a professional to install it and you have to remove it and send it back to get a good motor They should pick up the tab, what do companies not stand behind there products anymore..
its a dam shame

because they are bigger than you, they can afford to tie you up in legal battles forever, so most just take it (up the ass that is) now a small co. like LFP i dunno, doubt they could do that for very long, maybe they're just dumb.

Freedom

Established Member
This is unfortunate, I wouldnt say this was par for the course with LFP though, I have had multiple orders with them and spent thousands of dollars and never ever had a problem. It doesnt matter how hard you try, you are going to have a customer that falls through the cracks sooner or later. I hope that everything gets resolved here for the OP and LFP...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread