• throw him in jail, yes means no

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • move along, no crime here

Votes: 50 98.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Snake Plissken

Established Member
A lot of clueless people here. You can tell they have never been around someone in that condition. I have, wait till it happens to your family member. As people get older the chances of this happening increase dramatically. There are millions that live with this. Your parent or grandparent may be next.

First of all the person your having sex with more than likely doesn't know what's going on. They are not participating. Yeah, that's real intimate. Might as well pump a dead body!

That SOB needs to learn the meaning of respect.

Last edited:

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
Its rape because her daughter says so? All I'm saying is that she has no idea. Was she in the bed with them? Does having dementia mean your desire for sex stops? This is a very complex situation.

And this is the reason I'm not going to vote on this poll. It's too cut and dry for a complex matter.

ben_gone

Jigsaw
Established Member
Marriage isn't concent.

would you(or your family press charges on your wife if she started riding you after you said "I don't feel like it right now" because you had a migraine and was "out of your mind?" this is petty. the woman is dead. did she ever complain? no. sounds like a case of the ladys kids acting a fool like people always do with their aging parents. its control. plain and simple.

ben_gone

Jigsaw
Established Member
Daughter was probably just jealous her dementia ridden mom was getting dick and she wasn't...

as silly as this is, its prob got a bit of truth to it. my mom is absolute bitch to my grandmas old man..you know why? because hes not her daddy.

Users who are viewing this thread