HAVOC vs KB Cobra vs procharged p1sc 05 GT!

HAVOC

Established Member
had no intentions of racing last night because normally there are so many track officials out so i didn't even bring the bottle or the race gas, there were no track officials what so ever, so i said what the hell and did a few runs on motor. thanks to you all that gave me the runs, was a great time!

Here is just a little video for you all to either hate or enjoy and or hate.

http://www.need2speed.com/vb_forums/showthread.php?p=546453#post546453

BTW, both cars that I raced sounded WICKID! :rockon:

Last edited:

HAVOC

Established Member
I was putting down about 400 rwhp last night. I was running only 20 degrees of timing for spray, but like i said, had no idea i was even gonna run, so just ended up running the car on motor with a big shot tune, tis all good though was all for good fun.

Gladiator, Jaeger sold his SS, be bought a 350z and a sport bike.

Last edited:

zincyellow03

Banned
HAVOC said:
I was putting down about 400 rwhp last night. I was running only 20 degrees of timing for spray, but like i said, had no idea i was even gonna run, so just ended up running the car on motor with a big shot tune, tis all good though was all for good fun.

Gladiator, Jaeger sold his SS, be bought a 350z and a sport bike.

400rwhp? i thought procharged stangs put down more than 400rwhp but you pulled on him like you had extra 30-40rwhp.. maybe he wasn't a good driver.. also, you gave a pretty good fight against that KB cobra which is soppsed to be over 500rwhp.. so i doubt you were 400rwhp..

HAVOC

Established Member
2006StangGT said:
400rwhp? i thought procharged stangs put down more than 400rwhp but you pulled on him like you had extra 30-40rwhp.. maybe he wasn't a good driver.. also, you gave a pretty good fight against that KB cobra which is soppsed to be over 500rwhp.. so i doubt you were 400rwhp..

the procharged GT definitley puts out a lot more than 400 rwhp, but teh car with more HP doesn't always win. at only 20 degrees of timing that I run for the big shot, it my car make 400 rwhp. now if i were to run a motor tune id be at 450+ rwhp. but its run what cha brung. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread