Hayabusa 1/2-Mile and 1-Mile runs!

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
I have crashed my Huffy enough to know i dont need something like this...

still sick as can be..did i see in the area of 16-18lbs on the other dash cam?

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
Sick bike and awesome videos. Wish they would have had at least 5 seconds without music and cut scenes so we could actually see the bike :/

Got-Cobra?

Established Member
Thanks guys! It's a fun little "streetbike"... :rockon:

I have crashed my Huffy enough to know i dont need something like this...

still sick as can be..did i see in the area of 16-18lbs on the other dash cam?

Yes, it's all control through ECU editor...no secondary or piggy back boxes. Right now I run 18psi in 4th-6th but need to turn it up more in all gears as you can see by the start. Still learning the setup and making changes so it'll take more time. Hope to go 200+ in the half and up the 1-Mile speed as much as possible.

Sick bike and awesome videos. Wish they would have had at least 5 seconds without music and cut scenes so we could actually see the bike :/

What would you like to see? I can post pics to the thread... ;-)

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
Thanks guys! It's a fun little "streetbike"... :rockon:

Yes, it's all control through ECU editor...no secondary or piggy back boxes. Right now I run 18psi in 4th-6th but need to turn it up more in all gears as you can see by the start. Still learning the setup and making changes so it'll take more time. Hope to go 200+ in the half and up the 1-Mile speed as much as possible.

What would you like to see? I can post pics to the thread... ;-)
I want to see that turbo setup!!!!!!:rockon:

Got-Cobra?

Established Member
I want to see that turbo setup!!!!!!:rockon:

:beer:

DSC_3754.jpg

DSC_3742.jpg

DSC_3737.jpg

DSC_3733.jpg

DSC_3701.jpg

DSC_3683.jpg

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
What's crazy is comparing the 1/2 mile record UGR just set at 217mph in a STREET CAR to this monster turbo Busa...

Got-Cobra?

Established Member
What's crazy is comparing the 1/2 mile record UGR just set at 217mph in a STREET CAR to this monster turbo Busa...

Not to split hairs but they aren't even comparable. My bike is far from a monster in the bike world and only a Stage-1 Turbo setup (still very low boost). A better comparison would be Bill's "streetbike" that has gone 220's in the same distance but it's not important.

Congrats to UGR on the Houston 1/2-record! :beer:

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Not to split hairs but they aren't even comparable. My bike is far from a monster in the bike world and only a Stage-1 Turbo setup (still very low boost). A better comparison would be Bill's "streetbike" that has gone 220's in the same distance but it's not important.

Congrats to UGR on the Houston 1/2-record! :beer:

100% agree and I still think you gotta be nutts to jump on something as fast as what you have!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Awesome bike! And nice riding, but man, I could NEVER go that fast on a bike. Nerves of steel there.

702lightning

Sck Snake
Established Member
I had a chance to ride a stage 1 turbo hayabusa. Sickest thing I've ever experienced just rolling into it was something that blew my mind. One day ill build one. Awesome run and bike!

Got-Cobra?

Established Member
Thanks guys! It's a lot of fun and not as bad as you think. I've still got a lot of tuning to go to get it where it should be. Texas Mile was my first event and Houston Half was my second since finishing the build so still learning a LOT.

I'm also running very low boost and not turned up over 400whp+ yet. It's only making mid-300's in 4th-6th. Once I get a few more things figured out and improve my start I'll turn it up more. :thumbsup:

My next goal is 200+ in the 1/2-mile and 230+ in the 1-Mile!:rockon:

If I need more, I'm a Turbo swap away from 600whp+... :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread