HD Audio exhaust recording video of my Cobra

Orange Stang 04

Electric Green FTW
Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkLg_bdG7mM"]Mustang Cobra Exhaust Audio Comparison - YouTube[/nomedia]

Dont forget to watch in 720p!

Quick exhaust audio comparison using my phone, camcorder, and camcorder with an external Rode microphone. Let me know your thoughts! I'm no professional but trying to learn!

Last edited:

Stopsign32v

Established Member
I think he is saying its a good thing. Went from "Wow thats shitty quality" to "Hey that sounds good" to "Damn, sounds like I'm there!"

Orange Stang 04

Electric Green FTW
Established Member
I think he is saying its a good thing. Went from "Wow thats shitty quality" to "Hey that sounds good" to "Damn, sounds like I'm there!"

Awesome! Exactly what I was hoping for.

sounds sick, I always loved your car

Thanks! I've been pretty inactive lately but the mod bug bit me again!

Where did you get the mic?

I ordered the mic from B&H PhotoVideo. Great place to deal with, especially if you're a beginner.

Sounds great! Singers?

Yep, Stingers and UPR O/R X

dutch

LOL Europe
Established Member
I think 3rd one is most realistic of what the exhaust sounds like irl. 4th made the exhaust sound good, but is less close to real life I think.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Last one sounded best to me, really did sound like you were right there. Sounds awesome, but I'm a little partial ;-)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
By far I liked the last one best. Did sound like I was standing in that parking lot. Very natural sound IMO.

Orange Stang 04

Electric Green FTW
Established Member
Thanks everyone... going to make a few more tomorrow and post. Hopefully I can get the mic all dialed in soon and get some good videos out!

Users who are viewing this thread