Head Count for Feb. 12th Photoshoot in Panama City Beach!!!!

jenkins_1120

Established Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenkins_1120
what time are the pcola guys going? im going to be coming back from biloxi sunday morn.

So are you coming for sure man? If so I will add your name to the list.

ill know wednesday if i can make it. a guy i work with was going to fight in biloxi on sat night, a group of us were going for support but his fight dates might get changed. thats what im waiting to find out on weds.

Last edited:

jenkins_1120

Established Member
the guy that my friend was supposed to fight backedout. so im in forsure.

what time are the pcola guys heading this way? i can meetup at the tomthumb in crestview. the one right before the 10 ramp.

i saw where unleashedbeast posted about 9-930ish in pcola is that a forsure time? b/c that would be around 10-1030ish meet time here. who all is in fwb/destin/niceville/cview who is going?

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
the guy that my friend was supposed to fight backedout. so im in forsure.

what time are the pcola guys heading this way? i can meetup at the tomthumb in crestview. the one right before the 10 ramp.

i saw where unleashedbeast posted about 9-930ish in pcola is that a forsure time? b/c that would be around 10-1030ish meet time here. who all is in fwb/destin/niceville/cview who is going?

I'm meeting 98 Saleen Cobra in P'cola about 9-9:30 in P'cola that morning. When we are taking the scenic route to Panama City. That means we will not be driving through Crestview. The scenic route has much more eye candy at some points than the interstate and hwy 331 offer.

jenkins_1120

Established Member
I'm meeting 98 Saleen Cobra in P'cola about 9-9:30 in P'cola that morning. When we are taking the scenic route to Panama City. That means we will not be driving through Crestview. The scenic route has much more eye candy at some points than the interstate and hwy 331 offer.

ok i was thinking 10 b/c of your post. so im going to guess your coming down 98 then? would you want to meet up at the target in maryester?

Last edited:

slynch68

Established Member
I'm being a military employed hater right now. Have me at a school on base for 10 days that I already learn everything through on the job training. I'm not allowed to leave base either and my house is 10mi away :(

So who wants to take my car down to meet some friends and her get acquainted with other SVT's? Just kidding, wish I could attend. Would I bring the truck or car or both? I'm reaching vicariously now, have fun guys :)
aefd742d-cdf4-c8ab.jpg

aefd742d-ce07-9424.jpg

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
^^ Pussy. :dancenana: Figures the one time that it will be actually even, both high HP cars on street tires.. :poke:

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
^^ Pussy. :dancenana: Figures the one time that it will be actually even, both high HP cars on street tires.. :poke:

Want to see a car worthless on street tires? My car is the poster child sir.

Would have to be a 70 mph+ roll in 4th gear...hahaha!

I don't mind running the racestar/drag radial setup, but since I don't have the matching fronts....just using street tires on the OEM wheels.

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
It's cool I'm just playing anything. We might have to do a 3rd gear roll though for real ahhahaa. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread