Head Count for Feb. 12th Photoshoot in Panama City Beach!!!!

Sc0tty2h0ttie

AKA Scotty2hottie
Established Member
:dw: Nah, Im not big on the ol dude on dude thing:xpl: :nono:. Just not for me but yall have fun.

Lying ASS! Me and alex were over there Dp'ing you 2 saturdays ago in ur garage then when we finished we talked in the back yard about doing it again and looked at pics of mean sun bathing in the Mississippi river.... after that you let me sit in ur car and shift it as i made engine noises and you gave me an HJ.

Most of that story is really true.... one 3 people know what parts tho HMMMMMM

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member
lying ass! Me and alex were over there dp'ing you 2 saturdays ago in ur garage then when we finished we talked in the back yard about doing it again and looked at pics of mean sun bathing in the mississippi river.... After that you let me sit in ur car and shift it as i made engine noises and you gave me an hj.

Most of that story is really true.... One 3 people know what parts tho hmmmmmm

lmfao.

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
Called out by the worlds slowest ported eaton cobra....

You win....good race man, that was fun! :lol1:

Pedaling it is all about learning to drive... you will figure out how to drive one day bud. :)

You so funnah!

However, it wouldn't matter anyway. The car will not be dialed in from Jon Lund in time with the new setup.

Last edited:

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member
Check pfomustangs.com I think there is a few people talkin about meeting at 331 and 98. Not real sure where that is tho. Me and a few others will be comin from p cola and goin down 98. we could meet you. :shrug:

slo-poc

SKYNET 03
Established Member
We'll link up with y'all when you thunder through...Alex has my cell. Blake, bobby, hunter, and I will be waiting in destin.

Sc0tty2h0ttie

AKA Scotty2hottie
Established Member
Who is giving me a damn ride?! I gotta go make fun of you guys with working cars. And talk shit to alex and someone else into racing him.

What pussy is stepping up?! I'll pay for lunch as long as it whataburger.

Ok, Alex is giving me a ride. Done deal.

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member
Who is giving me a damn ride?! I gotta go make fun of you guys with working cars. And talk shit to alex and someone else into racing him.

Why are you talkin like we won't have your car driving by then? Oh wait I know why, you sold out lastnight on throwing the trans in you little homo.

Sc0tty2h0ttie

AKA Scotty2hottie
Established Member
Why are you talkin like we won't have your car driving by then? Oh wait I know why, you sold out lastnight on throwing the trans in you little homo.

How could I turn down steak and potatoes?! You know I like to eat. Didn't even have to cook or do the dishes. Deal of the century.

Find something to get my pilot bearing out.

I could just throw the tranny in and hold the shifter between my legs.

93foxbody

Established Member

LOL, wtf?!?

Nick, you know damn well Scotts car wont be running by sunday, might as well drop that topic asap, hahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread