headroom in a termi

angelofrat42

Established Member
first post on the site! so my friend picks up his mystichrome on tuesday and its making me really start looking for a 03-04 cobra for myself! unfortunately i do not know how well im going to fit in the car. I'm 6'7, 230 and i fit in my 2005 just fine. im not sure how well i would fit in the cobra. any input would be helpful. Thanks!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wait a week until your friend returns. It's not that big a deal since you're only just now getting interested in buying one. Your size is going to be borderline. But you have options, like seat extenders and aftermarket seats that should help if your fit is too snug with the stock seats. There was a thread a couple of months ago in Terminator Talk that discussed this in depth. A few 6' 6'ish folks responded that they were okay as far as headroom, if I remember right. But there are different body types, like some with longer legs and some with shorter legs, etc. Like I suggested, wait a week for your friend to return and then you'll know for sure.

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
I am 6'-5" and 270 lbs. and fit in mine.

Although I must admit, after driving my Dodge Ram for a while, the Cobra seams kind of tight.

garbonzo1991gt

Flying Monkey Commander
Established Member
6'5" here. Just loose the stock seats for some Corbeau seats and they will give you a few more inches of headroom and leg room. You can sell the stockers for more than you'll pay for the Corbeau seats. Spend the excess on go fast parts...

/thread.

Users who are viewing this thread