headroom in a termi

evil04svtcobra

Established Member
It's a slang term used in reference to a 03/04 Ford Mustang Cobra.

Kind of like people say Vette instead of Corvette, Stang instead of Mustang, L instead of Lightning, etc.

Wrong... Its a term that noobs like the op with his 5 posts call a 03-04 cobra.

I have to agree with silver2003cobra "a gay terminator"

Spoolx

Established Member
Wrong... Its a term that noobs like the op with his 5 posts call a 03-04 cobra.

I have to agree with silver2003cobra "a gay terminator"
250px-Flock_of_sheep.jpg

Dragu1a

Established Member
the guy that works on my car said they can cut down the rail to have the seat sit lower, i'm going to have him do that when my rails show up. i'm 6'2"(i know it's a bit shorter than you) and i have headroom, but i've hit my head a few times getting in and out.
so, worst case scenario for you - get the seat rails cut down. or take 1badsilversvt's advice and sit in the back seat, Hightower style.

Spoolx

Established Member
You sir, really love sheep. It's annoying (to me) when people say termi. It always has been. Just like when people say maro. Don't take life so personal, Sally.

You're the one saying something someone says on the Internet annoys you, and I'm taking it personal? Baaaa

NateTermi

BF3- NateTermi (ps3)
Established Member
If he wants to call a 03/04 cobra a termi he can. Freedom of speech. Who cares if it annoys you. If something that small annoys you, you need to get over yourself. Why should he have to call it something else just because it annoys you? Move on

Speed Demon

Established Member
6'7" ~260 here. I took and flipped the stock seat tracks around and that gives you about 1 1/2 inches back and almost 2 inches down.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
You're the one saying something someone says on the Internet annoys you, and I'm taking it personal? Baaaa

Yes. You are labeling everyone who says they don't like it as something with a negative connotation, while he is just saying it annoys him. Something can annoy you without you taking it personal. Reacting to it might be seen as taking it personal. Get it?

Maybe you're the sheep for liking a name for a car that might be used by an 8th grade girl?

If he wants to call a 03/04 cobra a termi he can. Freedom of speech. Who cares if it annoys you. If something that small annoys you, you need to get over yourself. Why should he have to call it something else just because it annoys you? Move on

As it turns out, freedom of speech also means we can say that it annoys us.

Last edited:

Jroc

Established Member
Yes. You are labeling everyone who says they don't like it as something with a negative connotation, while he is just saying it annoys him. Something can annoy you without you taking it personal. Reacting to it might be seen as taking it personal. Get it?

Maybe you're the sheep for liking a name for a car that might be used by an 8th grade girl?

As it turns out, freedom of speech also means we can say that it annoys us.

Letting something as petty as someone calling a 03/04 Cobra a "Termi" is just kind of stupid, petty, and honestly childish. People are going to call the car Termi. They've been doing it for years. I use to not really like it, but I don't let it bother me. It does get very annoying when some people start bitching about it though. Again you're not going to stop it so people should STFU about it, and just accept that it's a name many like to use when referring to a 03/04 Cobra.

I've seen people complain about people calling the car a Terminator, and saying it's not named a Terminator it's name is a Mustang Cobra, and they are correct as Terminator was just the code name given to the 03 Cobra development program. That would be the same as calling a GT500 a Condor or a Raptor a X-Zero. People need to find better stuff to worry about than that.

Last edited:

HIonPSI

Established Member
6'4" headroom is fine, leg room is the problem, shoulder room too. Its worth it though :beer:

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
1 - Put your seat all the way back (on the rails)
2 - Raise the steering wheel as high up as it will go
3 - Tilt your driver seatback to your desired comfort

If you follow these instructions, her head should be able to clear the steering wheel while you drive

trololol.gif

Users who are viewing this thread