heads,BIG cam,big stall, 150 n/x firehawk...closer than i expected.

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
torque box crack pics....
moredragradials020um7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
moredragradials022by0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
moredragradials017ue4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

305HPCobra

Currently Carless.
Established Member
LS1Killer said:
you have to watch the last race between me and the GTO. I think you guys were lined up with us too, but no joke he pulled slightly off the hit, but I came back up next to him through my third and he pulled like maybe 2 cars when we got up to higher speeds....Where are you meeting at? Can I run the vette too and catch it on camera?

The guy that owned the car backed out, so we aren't going out anymore. It's a lowered C6 vette, mechanically stock AND automatic. He for some reason thinks it's a full second faster in the 1/4 mile also. He said there's no Honda around that could beat him, so he was fixing to become the 3rd C6 on this Honda's kill list!

I'm editing the footage as we speak.

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
305HPCobra said:
The guy that owned the car backed out, so we aren't going out anymore. It's a lowered C6 vette, mechanically stock AND automatic. He for some reason thinks it's a full second faster in the 1/4 mile also. He said there's no Honda around that could beat him, so he was fixing to become the 3rd C6 on this Honda's kill list!

I'm editing the footage as we speak.

lol "no hondas could beat him".....:lol: The hatch would surely have pulled on a stock auto c6.....Id almost consider it as a kill anyways since he backed out....

cant wait to see the vids...

305HPCobra

Currently Carless.
Established Member
Well, I did say the footage wouldn't be that great considering the camera I was using, and I was right. I want to apologize for how horrible the video is ahead of time lol. Here's the rundown:

1st Race: Civic v. LS1Killer (far lane). You can hear how rough the Civic is running. When the MAP sees boost, it cuts out for a 2nd or two and then it's right back full throttle. Lots of problems with it that night.

2nd Race : GTO v. LS1Killer. 3 honks and they're off. Civic just tries to keep up.

3rd Race: LS1Killer v. Evolution8 +3 passengers. We try to honk and he smashes out and shuts down at 100? Oh well.

Nothing else I had was even worth adding to the video, so unfortunately it isn't that great. I am working on getting the footage from the GTO and from the H/C C5 by this weekend as they had a better night camera. Better videos coming soon! Maybe even by tonight!

THE VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CSqdtTsrxk

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
305HPCobra said:
Well, I did say the footage wouldn't be that great considering the camera I was using, and I was right. I want to apologize for how horrible the video is ahead of time lol. Here's the rundown:

1st Race: Civic v. LS1Killer (far lane). You can hear how rough the Civic is running. When the MAP sees boost, it cuts out for a 2nd or two and then it's right back full throttle. Lots of problems with it that night.

2nd Race : GTO v. LS1Killer. 3 honks and they're off. Civic just tries to keep up.

3rd Race: LS1Killer v. Evolution8 +3 passengers. We try to honk and he smashes out and shuts down at 100? Oh well.

Nothing else I had was even worth adding to the video, so unfortunately it isn't that great. I am working on getting the footage from the GTO and from the H/C C5 by this weekend as they had a better night camera. Better videos coming soon! Maybe even by tonight!

THE VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CSqdtTsrxk

jood job getting them posted.:beer: The first run Im not so sure on what was going on there, but the run against the gto it seemed like we pulled it out much further than that. Remember that was supposed to be the run where the incedent happened. Then on the run with the evo I didnt even hear that first honk and I wouldnt have let out if I knew he was coming up on me.....The girl in the GTO has the best vids though...

Common

Established Member
LS1Killer said:
jood job getting them posted.:beer: The first run Im not so sure on what was going on there, but the run against the gto it seemed like we pulled it out much further than that. Remember that was supposed to be the run where the incedent happened. Then on the run with the evo I didnt even hear that first honk and I wouldnt have let out if I knew he was coming up on me.....The girl in the GTO has the best vids though...

YOU GOT spanked in all the races. Please let this thread die. Fool.

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
Common said:
YOU GOT spanked in all the races. Please let this thread die. Fool.

what are you talking about the first race he was coming up on me at the end of the race and when I let off he flew by, the second race off the hit me and GTO were side by side for a few seconds till he pulled a couple cars, and the third race I was ahead the whole time but when I let out it looked as if he was gaining, but I dont see where I was spanked bad in those runs....

305HPCobra

Currently Carless.
Established Member
LS1Killer said:

That run with the GTO was your first race, the 2nd one wasn't worth posting and then the tire blew out

305HPCobra

Currently Carless.
Established Member
LS1Killer said:

That run with the GTO was your first race, the 2nd one wasn't worth posting and then the tire blew out

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
77triumph408 said:
Hey just so ya know that GTO with the 100 shot walked your ass.

lol I am aware. The second race we had was closer but the girl that was riding in the GTO has the best vid of that run. He started pulling me 3/4 of the way through 3rd gear....

brandonmsa

LS1killer killer LOL
Established Member
So who is coming out to the hill tonight?
I am trying my best to get my car done to make it out.

edit: looks like I won't make it. I just got done with my car and its probley too late. I should be out next friday though.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread