heads,BIG cam,big stall, 150 n/x firehawk...closer than i expected.

Venomystic

Established Member
LS1Killer said:
why does it matter? Its a GT therefore it must be slow...

probably is. I used to own an 04 cobra with a whipple putting down around 600rwhp and I didn't go around calling myself ls1 killer...I got my ass handed to me a few times by LS1's.

douche

I'm not even reading this forum. I just think you're and idiot and love seeing you retarded responses...

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
Venomystic said:
probably is. I used to own an 04 cobra with a whipple putting down around 600rwhp and I didn't go around calling myself ls1 killer...I got my ass handed to me a few times by LS1's.

douche

I'm not even reading this forum. I just think you're and idiot and love seeing you retarded responses...

and you think this is going to make me change the username? :loser:

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
2KBlackGT said:
Where are the videos?

thats what ive been trying to find out all week. I should have brought another person and a camera with me...id for sure have had these vids posted a looong time ago....From what I know, there were 2 cameras that had all the footage on it. One was riding in the civic and one in the gto. 305hpcobra should be able to get a hold of the camera that was in the civic, but he hasnt seen the guy to get it from him yet. The girl with the camera riding in the gto was supposed to e-mail me the vids. I assumed she had access to my e-mail address from these boards, but I havent recieved anything. 305hpcobra may be able to get ahold of that one too I dont know. If they are not up by saturday I will see what I can do about going to find these 2 people with the vids because I really want to see them. The girl with the camera in the gto definately has the best vids of my car running. Civic cameraman got better vids of his car against the gto and then his car against both cars. Im hoping they WANT to post the vids....I dont know why they wouldnt want to post them? Ixve checked streetfire and youtube for the latest posted vids and didnt find anything......:shrug:

LS1Mike

F-body whore
Established Member
No I don't give a shit about you or your car. I just want this waste of bandwith to die.

77triumph408

Established Member
Man do I wish I lived closer to you. I think it would be a sad day for you. Id be a fair sport and run ya on motor if ya wanted. But this race will never be, and I'm not gonna resort to e-racing.

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
77triumph408 said:
Man do I wish I lived closer to you. I think it would be a sad day for you. Id be a fair sport and run ya on motor if ya wanted. But this race will never be, and I'm not gonna resort to e-racing.

lol your about the 20th one to tell me that....

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
LS1Killer said:
lol you just dont want to see the part in the vid where I was side by side with a sprayed LS1 putting over 400whp......:-D

i pitty that LS1..for a comparison..most full bolt on LS1s with a 150 kit make 500RWHPish.

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
4u 2 nv said:
i pitty that LS1..for a comparison..most full bolt on LS1s with a 150 kit make 500RWHPish.

it was supposedly a stock LS1gto with 100 shot....Id bet it at least has intake though....I mean he had gauges, wheels, lowered all that stuff I figure it at least has intake and cat back.....

03silverterm8r

Established Member
LS1Killer said:
lol I MAY be out there......so your wanting GT 360whp vs Cobra 500+whp.....should bes a good race lol.....ill still run it though and see what happens....
Dont have to run me.. just want to see if your car is really what you make it out to be.

lloyyd

Cobra-less again
Established Member
LS1Killer said:
lol I MAY be out there......so your wanting GT 360whp vs Cobra 500+whp.....should bes a good race lol.....ill still run it though and see what happens....
You said you killed a KB Cobra on the same setup you have now. What's the difference. Let's just go to the hill Friday. I'll be there.

Users who are viewing this thread