heads,BIG cam,big stall, 150 n/x firehawk...closer than i expected.

lloyyd

Cobra-less again
Established Member
LS1Killer said:
what are yo talking about? have you not read my posts?
Anybody else local who wants to race at the Hill Friday needs to come out. Some out of towners from the black Mustang club are supposed to come down to take on our locals. Maybe LS1Killer will grace us with his presence & help take them down.

brandonmsa

LS1killer killer LOL
Established Member
lloyyd said:
Anybody else local who wants to race at the Hill Friday needs to come out. Some out of towners from the black Mustang club are supposed to come down to take on our locals. Maybe LS1Killer will grace us with his presence & help take them down.

How many runs do you get up there on fridays? what time does it start? I got my bumpers back from paint and I am hoping to have it ready by friday. I have no idea what its going to run and would like a lot if time trials.

lloyyd

Cobra-less again
Established Member
brandonmsa said:
How many runs do you get up there on fridays? what time does it start? I got my bumpers back from paint and I am hoping to have it ready by friday. I have no idea what its going to run and would like a lot if time trials.
You can usually get as many as you want. Gates open at 7:30, racing at 8. Bring it out.

03silverterm8r

Established Member
lloyyd said:
You said you killed a KB Cobra on the same setup you have now. What's the difference. Let's just go to the hill Friday. I'll be there.
Hey lloyyd.. where you the one that ran that silver 350Z a couple weekends ago at 100oaks??

brandonmsa

LS1killer killer LOL
Established Member
I was at the hill on tues in my slow car. I raced a Cobra that said Terminator on the fender in black letters. I think the car was a grayish color. Was that any of you guys?

305HPCobra

Currently Carless.
Established Member
LS1Killer said:
lol you just dont want to see the part in the vid where I was side by side with a sprayed LS1 putting over 400whp......:-D

Um, I don't know if we were watching the same race, but the one I have on video certainly shows you losing by a few car lengths. I will post it tonight after I get off work. We're supposed to meet up with a C6 Corvette to race tonight, so I should have footage of that too. No more BS, the vids are coming tonight!

Oh, and the GTO is almost completely stock. Stock headers, stock air intake (seriously!), stock exhaust, has a FAST Intake Manifold from his old car, which is a 408 Stroker that blew up on the dyno getting tuned. Has a 100 shot Nitrous Works fogger kit.

Venomystic

Established Member
LS1Killer said:
C6 I hope!:whine: but anyways either one is still not LS1....

It's a C5. I still am confident I would beat you with a stock car though, if your on blower only. It's close enough to an LS1. It has way less power than a sprayed LS1.

lloyyd

Cobra-less again
Established Member
brandonmsa said:
I was at the hill on tues in my slow car. I raced a Cobra that said Terminator on the fender in black letters. I think the car was a grayish color. Was that any of you guys?
I've talked to that dude before. He's pullied & was running street tires last time I saw him. He was running low 8's I think.

brandonmsa

LS1killer killer LOL
Established Member
lloyyd said:
I've talked to that dude before. He's pullied & was running street tires last time I saw him. He was running low 8's I think.

Ok, Yeah I think he ran 8.11 on MT steet radials.

MikeW

Established Member
brandonmsa said:
Ok, Yeah I think he ran 8.11 on MT steet radials.

Must be a pulley only car ...

I will go to the hill hell or high water if lloyd and ls1killer are gonna line'um up.

brandonmsa

LS1killer killer LOL
Established Member
97topless snake said:

I will go to the hill hell or high water if lloyd and ls1killer are gonna line'um up.

I doubt LS1Killer will show. That would be funny though.

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
305HPCobra said:
Um, I don't know if we were watching the same race, but the one I have on video certainly shows you losing by a few car lengths. I will post it tonight after I get off work. We're supposed to meet up with a C6 Corvette to race tonight, so I should have footage of that too. No more BS, the vids are coming tonight!

Oh, and the GTO is almost completely stock. Stock headers, stock air intake (seriously!), stock exhaust, has a FAST Intake Manifold from his old car, which is a 408 Stroker that blew up on the dyno getting tuned. Has a 100 shot Nitrous Works fogger kit.

you have to watch the last race between me and the GTO. I think you guys were lined up with us too, but no joke he pulled slightly off the hit, but I came back up next to him through my third and he pulled like maybe 2 cars when we got up to higher speeds....Where are you meeting at? Can I run the vette too and catch it on camera?

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
Venomystic said:
It's a C5. I still am confident I would beat you with a stock car though, if your on blower only. It's close enough to an LS1. It has way less power than a sprayed LS1.

ive raced 2 c5 zo6s before and I pulled on both of them. I think they were stock though....

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
97topless snake said:

Yea im thinking about going. I hate the hiil though. I personally think that track sucks, I like BG waaaay better. Plus im not going to be heading up there if when I get there people are gonna be all running up to call me out and try to talk shit about my car. Like I said im not about drama and if someone comes up to me with BS were gonna have problems.....

Im going to go outside and take pics of the huge cracks in my torque boxes, then im gonna go take pics of the one wheel peel marks I made in the road awhile back......then you can understand why I cant try and get it to hook from a dig. If I come up there ill be on street tires and prolly cutting 2.1-2.2 60fts so you can take that for what its worth....ill still run whoever is next to me though....cant wait till I get my stuff fixed and start pulling the tires....

Users who are viewing this thread