heads,BIG cam,big stall, 150 n/x firehawk...closer than i expected.

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
alaskablkmach said:
WOW ... you are F$CKING stupid. Your car will never hang with a KB cobra w/spray no matter what you do. PLUS YOUR CAR IS UGLY AS HELL!!! If anyone beleives this tool please let me know. You are seriously the stupidest person on this forum!!!

oh yea and I only put those wheels on it when im going to race the car. I admit it definately isnt the best looking GT, but its clean and funds are limited. Plus I didnt buy them for show, I bought them for :burnout: I roll on 17x10.5 bullitt DDs everyday, they look much better...

305HPCobra

Currently Carless.
Established Member
Well last night was interested for sure. I'll try and get some of my footage up when I get my friends camera tommorrow, but none of it was clear I don't think because people are stupid and didn't bring the camera they were supposed to. A few things though:

1.) Never 1 time did you get a clean run with the red civic, because it was almost like you forgot how to race? 3 honks and then go. That doesn't mean just take off whenever you're ready because we were still downshifting. The car was running horribly on the way to the gas station, I thought it was running out of gas. Filled it up and didn't fix it. We got the on ramp early and the car starts running on 3 cylinders. Turns out a spark plug wire fell off the distributor. Unfortunately, you were racing the GTO mainly on the way back before our little accident, but on that race we hit it when ya'll did and if my memory serves me correctly, we were in front on that run by several lengths. Then we have a blow out at 130mph and that was it for our night. 1 car faster than yours

2) The GTO you raced as an LS1, 6 speed with a 100 shot. No headers, no CAI, no pulleys, nothing. Just a fogger kit. The owner said "I thought you were an LS1 killer?" you say "Yeah I beat LS1's on the street all day". Well, we were on the street AND that was an LS1. Care to explain? LS1 Killer loses by 3-4 car lengths to a stock GTO with 100 shot and a passenger.

3) I don't know who talked you into this one, but you raced a cam only C5, and unfortunately for you, you didn't know how fast that car is. Honestly though, the car really does not have nitrous. It has LS6 heads, longtubes, and a mild cam. This is the 3rd car that was faster

4) After we blew the tire out, we tried to line up with you 4 deep in the silver Evolution 8. We were even in gear and ready, but you just downshift and take off without warning? We gun it anways, and were even pulling back and you slam on the breaks at 100mph? Why was that? We weren't even close to the exit.

I will do my best to get the footage from the owner of the GTO, as his girlfriend also rode in the C5 when he raced "LS1 Killer". I will update tommorrow when I hear something else.

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
305HPCobra said:
Well last night was interested for sure. I'll try and get some of my footage up when I get my friends camera tommorrow, but none of it was clear I don't think because people are stupid and didn't bring the camera they were supposed to. A few things though:

1.) Never 1 time did you get a clean run with the red civic, because it was almost like you forgot how to race? 3 honks and then go. That doesn't mean just take off whenever you're ready because we were still downshifting. The car was running horribly on the way to the gas station, I thought it was running out of gas. Filled it up and didn't fix it. We got the on ramp early and the car starts running on 3 cylinders. Turns out a spark plug wire fell off the distributor. Unfortunately, you were racing the GTO mainly on the way back before our little accident, but on that race we hit it when ya'll did and if my memory serves me correctly, we were in front on that run by several lengths. Then we have a blow out at 130mph and that was it for our night. 1 car faster than yours

2) The GTO you raced as an LS1, 6 speed with a 100 shot. No headers, no CAI, no pulleys, nothing. Just a fogger kit. The owner said "I thought you were an LS1 killer?" you say "Yeah I beat LS1's on the street all day". Well, we were on the street AND that was an LS1. Care to explain? LS1 Killer loses by 3-4 car lengths to a stock GTO with 100 shot and a passenger.

3) I don't know who talked you into this one, but you raced a cam only C5, and unfortunately for you, you didn't know how fast that car is. Honestly though, the car really does not have nitrous. It has LS6 heads, longtubes, and a mild cam. This is the 3rd car that was faster

4) After we blew the tire out, we tried to line up with you 4 deep in the silver Evolution 8. We were even in gear and ready, but you just downshift and take off without warning? We gun it anways, and were even pulling back and you slam on the breaks at 100mph? Why was that? We weren't even close to the exit.

I will do my best to get the footage from the owner of the GTO, as his girlfriend also rode in the C5 when he raced "LS1 Killer". I will update tommorrow when I hear something else.

The red civic was never in front of us.....he lost by several lengths
POST THE VIDS

Venomystic

Established Member
LS1 Killer, you're an idiot.

What's done to your car, I'm too lazy to read through all this bullshit.

Is it just a blown GT? nitrous? what?

Darth Invader

Is Your Dad
Established Member
LS1Killer said:
I dont know what your talking about. LT1 with basic mods would get raped by my GT. Your just all crying because a GT is out talkin smack about LS1s and it is supposed to be the other way around. It wouldnt matter if you used the bottle or not it would still pull on you. I ran a modded M6 LS1 last night on my old setup and it was just ownage.....

Dude are you ****ing 11 years old?

Ive never heard anyone use "owned" or "pwnage" in such a serious manner so many times.

Your GT is slow, get over it.

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
305HPCobra said:

Im waiting for vids but while we wait.....

1&2. Noone said anything before the race about a 3 honk, he just said go get your car and I said ok, so I thought it was run what you brung...the first race me the red civc and the gto lined up, you were both ready to go and I heard noone honking so I tried to lead it off but I guess you werent ready. Then we had got a clean 50 roll run in right after that. I might have had a lead start, but the civic didnt pull on me or even come next to me. Then we got to the gas station and he was complaining that he needed time to let his turbo spool before we raced. Then on the way back, we had a super clean 3 honk race between the gto, me, and the civic. Watch the vids me and the gto pulled lengths on the civic off the hit. I was right side by side with the gto for a few seconds but he was faster and pulled maybe 2-3 cars by like 130-140mph. Then the civic flew by when we let off and its tire popped, then it pulled out in front of me and I hit the brakes hard. IMO that car wasnt running as well as it should have. He should get it figured out and well have a clean three honk rematch. The only reason I was doing that is because he acted like an ass when I showed up. I didnt come there for that I just wanted to run. I dont have a problem with him but he did call me out hardcore, tell me to "go get my car" and then his hatch didnt back it up....that night. I dont want any grudges only there for fun.

3.When we got back, it was obvious I didnt get enough pwnage from the GTO as they were hoping for, so they pulled out the heads/cam c5.....They really wanted me to get raped for saying I kill LS1s..lol. Its all in fun to me, I dont mind. I admit now that all LS1s arent slow. The C5 was there for a second then when I got into third gear it pulled apesh*t on me and the GTO. But that thing had a big cam I heard it and it had a nasty lope. ok I admit ls1killer pwned...:nonono:

4. I really thought I was done racing for the night when the evo pulled up next to me like 6 deep, I thought they were kidding wanting to run with all those people in there. lol. I didnt know they wanted a serious 3 honk. I just downshifted took off and he followed. I pulled on it a lil, then looked back and it didnt seem to be making up ground so I let off. I mean yea it kept with me pretty good but it wasnt about to pass me anytime soon. I was surprised it kept that well with all those people it would be alot better race without them. Didnt he race with us a couple times before that night and it was pretty much same outcome? Or was that another evo? There were so many...

I wont be racing everyone every weekend though. So I dont know what were gonna do cause theres a line of cars that have called me out. I dont want to have to back down but I cant be running it like that everyweekend I have other things to do sometimes....

Last edited:

305HPCobra

Currently Carless.
Established Member
How are you going to tell me you had clean runs with the Civic? I was the damn passenger! You never got a clean run! The first 50 roll you did with the GTO all we did was take off in 2nd gear and then we left off and just kept up to see what happened. The 2nd 50 roll you did with the GTO we hit it right when ya'll did, and to say we were behind is assanine because when the tire blew, the car veered right and the GTO owner had to lift and slam on the brakes because the civic cut across all 4 lanes. The owner of the GTO is a friend of mine actually so I seriously doubt he would tell me he had to slam on let off the gas and slam on the brakes if we were coming from behind either of you.

And like I said, on the way to the gas station a plug wire fell off the distributor so the car was acting a fool on the way there bucking and jerking and so on and it finally popped all the way off and ran on 3 cylinders. This is why we were on the side of the on ramp when you guys came through the light because I was under the hood fixing it.

It doesn't need time to spool the turbo, the car is untuned and has a funky hesitation sometimes when the boost comes on, but it only lasts for a couple seconds and then it's cool. The first time we lined up with you, it did it and while we were sitting there trying to get it going, you just gunned it. It is run what you brung, but that has nothing to do with just taking off when you're the only one ready.

And I apologize for the civic owner coming over there like he did, because I told him that that's not how things were gonna be last night and that we were just going to race and be done with it but I guess he thought he had something to prove and unfortunately didn't prove a thing because his car was having soo many problems and basically made himself look like a jackass. Nothing I can change there though!

Only 4 people in the Evolution btw. Owner, 300lb passenger in the front, and myself and the civic owner in the backseat (both 170-180lb). I tried to get it on video but from the backseat I couldn't see a damn thing.

S8ER01Z

Established Member
StevesBuddyAntz said:
This comming from a a 2v GT owner :D
Damn I havn't seen your name in FOREVER... now I know where you dissapeared to. Still post on CZ28 anymore?

"I wish I was an LS1 Killer" - At least you can finally admit that the only LS1 cars you can kill are stock or near stock. Using your assesment I am chaning my username to GTKiller and calling it a day. (Wonder how many call outs I would have within 15 minutes?) :lol: I've seen morons with names like GTKiller for titles on the F-Body boards and they get just as much crap... its ignorant to make a statement like that with your username...but you go ones step further and actually talk the talk as well...unbelievable.. not even your mustang brothers will back you up. :smmon: Seriously being defensive here is fine but you might find yourself digging a deeper hole. You don't have to be wrong here... just try being humble and stepping it down a notch.

Let the videos do the talking.

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
S8ER95Z said:
Damn I havn't seen your name in FOREVER... now I know where you dissapeared to. Still post on CZ28 anymore?

"I wish I was an LS1 Killer" - At least you can finally admit that the only LS1 cars you can kill are stock or near stock. Using your assesment I am chaning my username to GTKiller and calling it a day. (Wonder how many call outs I would have within 15 minutes?) :lol: I've seen morons with names like GTKiller for titles on the F-Body boards and they get just as much crap... its ignorant to make a statement like that with your username...but you go ones step further and actually talk the talk as well...unbelievable.. not even your mustang brothers will back you up. :smmon: Seriously being defensive here is fine but you might find yourself digging a deeper hole. You don't have to be wrong here... just try being humble and stepping it down a notch.

Let the videos do the talking.

Watch the vids.....whenever they get posted....And yes that was the whole thing about the username I never claimed to be able to beat any LS1, I just was implying that I would beat the majority of the ones I ran into on a daily basis. Its not everyday you pull up next to a heads/cam c5 just out of the blue....and there arent all that many gtos with spray running around like you would think. I didnt try to start anything people just all the sudden wanna call me out because of my username....

brandonmsa

LS1killer killer LOL
Established Member
I don't think its your screen name that is the biggest problem, its all the BS that you right

LS1Killer said:
fbodys are slow... you drive a mustang,therefore you should have pwned him...

LS1Killer said:
like I said F bodys are slow....Ive raced sprayed camaros before and killed them. Theres a guy around here I raced he has a red SS on 150 shot and I killed it on just blower......i love it when these guys think theyre so badass cause they drive LS1 and think theyre god or something. Its funny when they end up getting owned and start coming up with excuses....trying not to look bad in front of everyone cause they just got pulled by a GT.....

LS1Killer said:
its no biggie, just everyone always picks about my screen name when I get killed by one. Theyre stout cars no doubt!
:lol:

LS1Killer said:
dude my car has a completely new motor and setup since those races. Even then I was still beating N/A LS1 cars.....good times though

LS1Killer said:
I told you I already ran a sprayed camaro he was supposed to be real fast it even said "8ASUPRA" on the liscense plate. My car will be on the dyno and ill have sheets to post so all you ls1 guys can read it and weap. I can tell you it killed a supposed kenne bell cobra on the interstate untuned.....and im not even near finished with it....My car is pretty light also....it surprises people. People call BS but I stayed right with a silver pullied cobra from 60mph when it was on 8psi non intercooled.....he said it was 500hp. Then I got beat by a turbo honda the next weekend....lol

LS1Killer said:
Im doing alot of work to it still. Im actually heading up to BG tomorrow for some fun runs around 6:00 if anyone wants to show up......I had to drop it down to 10psi because I took my intercooler off and im trying to sell it and buy the paxton but itll still be enough boost to put some hurting on the local f bodys...

If you will take it to BG then why not run me at the track?

LS1Killer said:
It wouldnt matter if you used the bottle or not it would still pull on you. I ran a modded M6 LS1 last night on my old setup and it was just ownage.....

I don't have a bottle, lets see the ownage

:lol1:

S8ER01Z

Established Member
LS1Killer said:
Watch the vids.....whenever they get posted....And yes that was the whole thing about the username I never claimed to be able to beat any LS1, I just was implying that I would beat the majority of the ones I ran into on a daily basis. Its not everyday you pull up next to a heads/cam c5 just out of the blue....and there arent all that many gtos with spray running around like you would think. I didnt try to start anything people just all the sudden wanna call me out because of my username....

Honestly you would take some flack for the username no matter where you were...but if you hand't posted a million times ragging on LS1 cars I don't think it would be near the level it is now.

Users who are viewing this thread