Heads Up Display HUD

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I don't have one, but my son-in-law's new Z06 has it. I was very impressed. First time I actually drove a car with one. It wasn't a distraction at all, at least IMO. The one in your link, though, WOULD be a distraction, but it would normally be used on the track. The one on the Z06 is not as big and the color is blueish. I have never heard of an HUD installed on a Mustang, though. Wish I could help you more.

Lord Warlock

Established Member
I love the HUD on my wife's pontiac GTP. It is not a distraction at all, if it is you can always reduce the illumination so it is barely readable on the windshield. The wife's has speed, rpms and stereo volume. I'd love to have one on the mustang/cobra. With a Hud, there's no excuse for not knowing how fast you are going.

N/Angel

Crazy Swiss Chick!
Established Member
Premium Member
I fitted a DEFI one on my GT because my speedo is in miles and I need kilometers since I'm in Europe. one of the best mods ever!! love it!!

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
I have one and it’s awesome. It shows speed, RPM, temp, oil and it has a g-meter. It’s also integrated into nav, so it projects driving directions as well. :rockon:

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
USMC_0331 said:
I have one and it’s awesome. It shows speed, RPM, temp, oil and it has a g-meter. It’s also integrated into nav, so it projects driving directions as well. :rockon:

On your Cobra? If so, where'd you get it? Pics? Videos? Thanks for any info...

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
my 93 nissan altima has it, i really like it...but i wouldn't bother adding it to the cobra

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Here's the DEFI unit he mentioned (there's 2):
image.jpg

http://www.defi-shop.com/product/concept/concept_top.html

image.jpg

http://www.defi-shop.com/product/concept/concept_top.html

I remember wanting one for my 98 Mustang but not bothering due to the wiring needed.

Users who are viewing this thread