Crazy Car Guy
Established Member
100_6002.gif

100_5990.gif

100_5989.gif

got all new rear suspension too.
100_5913.gif

now its mainly street more strip
waiting on bigger injectors, and a boost a pump..

went .020 over after then piston melt down, opened up bore clearance some, head stud's, 05 up maf blow thru, changed bov's...and alot of other little stuff.

it made 716 at the wheel, with 18psi and 16* timing last year about this time, before it melted a piston..
100_3276.gif

cant wait to see what it makes on same boost, and some giggle gas to get her spooled up! :banana:

Last edited:

Gearheadz

Crazy Car Guy
Established Member
any vids?

just one of it running with the base tune in it...
th_100_5601.gif
[/url]

this was after re-piston-ing the motor, and new maf. the rear end was a stock gt at that time with a slp loud mouth..

since im moving to 80's tomorrow night, i'll have my guy come put another base file in it to run it some more, then off to the dyno!

but i did change the exhaust too while i was at it
100_5998.gif

100_6000.gif

added moser 33 spline axles and a spool, full upr rear suspension kit, drive shaft loop and so on.

had to switch to GT brake up front to run the 15" wheel.. wasnt going with 17" wheel for 1100 before tires..lol
long wheel studs all around, all new brakes, clearance the bumper support for more air flow, and the cage will come after getting booted from the track a few times..lol

Gearheadz

Crazy Car Guy
Established Member
ya hoooo.. injectors and bap are here.. get the injectors in and get a base tune in it so i can load it up and go to the dyno!

once it runs again, i'll work on getting the little stuff buttoned up, and what not etc...

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice car you have! I'd love to see a few better quality pics of the exterior though. Can you post any?

Users who are viewing this thread