Hellcat or S6

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
I don’t remember any stating the S6 is good for low 11’s at mid 20’s stock.

I simply said the videos I’ve seen comparing the two, the S6 runs from a dig and the HC would run up top. This is true stock or modded(tune/tires).

The other item I’ve pointed out is $55k for a cert used S6 with 4 years 70k miles warranty on the S6 which is the same price point as the HC.

Ben had a HC which he sold as it would never bite. The 315 dr on his D help with that. Haha.

Last edited:

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
Fair points.

I think both are awesome cars and can do some major damage with the right mods.

Comes down to preference.

I also think, hands down, the Audi has a way better interior and most likely more features/options compared to the HC.

_Snake_

Established Member
Fair points.

I think both are awesome cars and can do some major damage with the right mods.

Comes down to preference.

I also think, hands down, the Audi has a way better interior and most likely more features/options compared to the HC.

They’re very well appointed, even the “base” model.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Then just don't buy it & buy another used one if you still want to? If I keep the Jetta for the whole lease, I might buy it since it should be cheap. However, if they want stupid $ over what they are selling for at that time, I will hand them the keys.

I bet you probably save money if you decide to buy the Jetta, the public perception of VW has been hurt pretty bad, market value will probably be below residual. The problem with the HC is they do seem to hold their value, so I am sure the residual/market value will have quite a differential at the end of the lease...There should be guys coming off lease now, kinda interested to hear their opinions on leasing these cars. Buying used may just a better idea, starting to see them dip into the upper 40s, however I would definitely want certified/pre-owned, don't wanna be out of pocket on an HC for anything.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
What's an Audi tune cost? I'm an AMG guy and I know the warranty friendly tunes like Renntech are not cheap, $2000+.
-J

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
What's an Audi tune cost? I'm an AMG guy and I know the warranty friendly tunes like Renntech are not cheap, $2000+.
-J

30127473_1917636038247069_4076294662531317760_n.jpg

JK :D think the APR tunes are around 1300-1400 bucks for the S6

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
Currently own a stage 1 rs7, and stock (for now) hellcat charger. The Audi shits all over the hellcat at any speed. But it's an rs7, and modded.

I'd only buy the Audi if it were under warranty. The Audi is more exclusive.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
https://www.caranddriver.com/audi/rs7

This thread continues to deliver.
So I confirmed my friends car is a 2014 RS7. No mods. My 2016 Hellcat Charger stock except 10.5” replica rears with 305/35/20 NT555Rs is the comparison and other than the completely badass interior my choice is the Hellcat.
So 0-60 is the RS7 on testing but the HC has a higher trap and better ET on DRs.
Same weight but over 100hp to the Hellcat and rowdy exhaust and RWD make for a different experience.
-J

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
https://www.caranddriver.com/audi/rs7

This thread continues to deliver.
So I confirmed my friends car is a 2014 RS7. No mods. My 2016 Hellcat Charger stock except 10.5” replica rears with 305/35/20 NT555Rs is the comparison and other than the completely badass interior my choice is the Hellcat.
So 0-60 is the RS7 on testing but the HC has a higher trap and better ET on DRs.
Same weight but over 100hp to the Hellcat and rowdy exhaust and RWD make for a different experience.
-J
What about cargo space? lol

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Currently own a stage 1 rs7, and stock (for now) hellcat charger. The Audi shits all over the hellcat at any speed. But it's an rs7, and modded.

I'd only buy the Audi if it were under warranty. The Audi is more exclusive.
I highly doubt your car from a roll shits on the Hellcat. Please don’t tell me stock tires because if so it’s a complete wasted experience compared to having traction. Factory Replicas makes an affordable light 10.5-11” rear and Toyo R888Rs now come in 305/35/20 if you really wont consider Nitto DRs
-J

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
I highly doubt your car from a roll shits on the Hellcat. Please don’t tell me stock tires because if so it’s a complete wasted experience compared to having traction. Factory Replicas makes an affordable light 10.5-11” rear and Toyo R888Rs now come in 305/35/20 if you really wont consider Nitto DRs
-J

haven't had the chance to run my hellcat with the nittos, or et streets on 17" wheels yet (switching them this weekend), but the car gets traction most of the time at 70+mph with the stock tires. and I haven't run the two side by side. but yes, the audi on 93 octane will defnintely beat it from a roll. most of these audis are 132-136mph trapping cars with a tune-only---just FYI. most haven't a clue what these cars are. its funny dusting just about anything on the road, especially from a dig.

Never_Enough

Established Member
haven't had the chance to run my hellcat with the nittos, or et streets on 17" wheels yet (switching them this weekend), but the car gets traction most of the time at 70+mph with the stock tires. and I haven't run the two side by side. but yes, the audi on 93 octane will defnintely beat it from a roll. most of these audis are 132-136mph trapping cars with a tune-only---just FYI. most haven't a clue what these cars are. its funny dusting just about anything on the road, especially from a dig.
I wish Audi upped their game on exterior styling.

Never_Enough

Established Member
RS7 in nardo grey. its gorgeous. not a "look at me, super aggressive" styling. but the car definitely stands out with the stock 21" blade wheels
Meh, not aggressive IMO. Same with Chevy & the SS. Nice cars, but the exterior leaves a lot to be desired. At least for me.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
Meh, not aggressive IMO. Same with Chevy & the SS. Nice cars, but the exterior leaves a lot to be desired. At least for me.

think of the person that's going to drop $125k on a car. they don't want stripes, huge wings, crazy badges, and other bullshit. the car has every carbon fiber option---mirrors, rear valence, front splitter, etc etc. trust me, it stands out from the run of the mill a7

Users who are viewing this thread