HELLCAT vs GT-R - Dodge fans are going to like this despite the red light

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
It is amazing that a 4600lb. sedan can beat a GT-R, albeit with DRs. He did get the jump, but still had him covered. The quickest stock DR Charger is 10.71 @ 129.

DaBigBone

Established Member
I wouldn't say it's that amazing considering the sedan makes an extra 160hp over the GTR. Still very impressive times!

D1SC_GT

Banned
Not impressed in the least. Fatass Dodge WITH slicks left early, GTR had a shit 60'......and the Fatcat only managed a slight win while being outran on the MPH. Very embarrassing for the Hellcat

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
Not impressed in the least. Fatass Dodge WITH slicks left early, GTR had a shit 60'......and the Fatcat only managed a slight win while being outran on the MPH. Very embarrassing for the Hellcat

Forgot.. Your 2002 GT probably does better

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member

Man i just seen you crying like a little girl in the 6th Gen Camaro thread. Now this. You sure are salty. Maybe its time to take a break from car forums.

The owner of the hellcat also has an 8 second Magnum. Probably still isnt as badass as your car though.

Last edited:

jleews6

Established Member
not impressed in the least. Fatass dodge with slicks left early, gtr had a shit 60'......and the fatcat only managed a slight win while being outran on the mph. Very embarrassing for the hellcat

lol.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Very impressive Hellcat! Couldn't help but notice the soft launch from the GT-R. That Charger surely moves out. Great launch.

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
I'm a huge fan of the Hellcats. Especially the Charger and that's a great pass.

The GTR didn't launch. Can't hear it rev. It just left flooring off idle. That's what I 60' doing the same.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
I personally think the GTR could have done better, but either way that hellcat was moving out.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
You seem to be exactly what is wrong in the car world. One would think you came in here owning a Ford GT.

You need to get all that biased sand out of your vagina!

saltylol.jpg

whitevenum

Auto 1000whp= Insanity
Established Member
Nothing impressive here. Looks like the GTR didn't launch and just left at idle. On the street if the gtr launches its going to be a slaughter

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Nothing impressive here. Looks like the GTR didn't launch and just left at idle. On the street if the gtr launches its going to be a slaughter

It's a 10.97 @ 125 mph for a stock sedan with DR's. How is that not impressive?!?!??!?!?! :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread