Hellion turbo 2015 gt.......949 rwhp!

HELLION TURBO

Hello SVT Performance,

As promised, we returned to the dyno after the SEMA show to continue tuning (remotely from Blow By Racing) and tweaking our 2015 GT Twin turbo system.

[video=youtube_share;pku3dLg-zZ4]http://youtu.be/pku3dLg-zZ4[/video]
The results were great, we were able to get 804 RWHP on 11.75 lbs of boost, and an incredible 949 RWHP on only 16.5 lbs!

This was all done through an automatic trans and stock engine. We were breathing through a FULL Bassani 2.5 inch exhaust, and fueling it with a JMS PowerMAX voltage booster.

We fully expect more power from the new Bassani 3 inch that will come out shortly.

As with our other systems, the boost can be put down to 6 psi or turned up way past what we showed here. We are very happy with the new coyote engine, and glad that it can handle some power!

Keep up with us as we get this kit into production. More updates to come!

Team Hellion

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Very impressive. I wasn't aware the stock internals were able to handle this type of power.

Budwise

Track Addict
Established Member
2356652155c0580ff6.jpg

clean92lx

Established Member
WOW! I drove a 15' yesterday and I liked everything but the front end but after seeing this, Im pretty sure a 15' GT is in my future. Just need to see how much it will cost to get my Paxton kit converted to be 2015 friendly...

Keep us posted on how the new motor likes/dislikes all that power!

Last edited:

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
Was was turned down for driving on the street. So far from what they have told me is that it feels amazing while driving through the automatic

Mach828

Established Member
Nuts. Hard to believe that boosted base model, stock engine Mustangs have risen to this hp level. It used to be 300 in the sn95, 400 in the new edge, 500 for the s197, 600-700 for the coyote, and now we have the S550 knocking on the door of 1,000. Bet a manual would have put down 1,000, but the MT82 would surely grenade on the dyno.

Oh, and DynoEdge FTW

Users who are viewing this thread