Hellion turbo 2015 gt.......949 rwhp!

kcsvt94l

1D 10 T Error
Established Member
Good luck keeping that IRS together with 1,000 to the wheels :) No seriously if this motor continues to hold that kind of power, I'm impressed and will likely be looking to swap down the road. By swap I mean "Motors" not cars***

Last edited:

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
What fuel set up is this car running?

95lb Injectors and a JMS BAP

Good luck keeping that IRS together with 1,000 to the wheels :) No seriously if this motor continues to hold that kind of power, I'm impressed and will likely be looking to swap down the road.

Car was backed down to low 600s for the street. But we are going to see how she does soon at the track.

kcsvt94l

1D 10 T Error
Established Member
95lb Injectors and a JMS BAP

Car was backed down to low 600s for the street. But we are going to see how she does soon at the track.

Look forward to seeing details :)

In B4 Beefcake tries to come in here selling a full fuel system because BAP's can fail and you're running the cars fuel system on the "RAGGED" edge!

:pop:

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
That's an insane amount of power for just a BAP and injectors. I keep coming back to this thread and just thinking how easy that power was made and it's not even on E85.

Are the fuel pumps in these new S550 Coyotes the same ones that are in the 2011-2014 Coyote?

Going to find out very shortly when we install our jackal system in ours.

Mach828

Established Member
Do you have the uncorrected numbers?

I think the correction factor should be noted since its not really meant to be used on turbo cars, especially in high altitude conditions. Just to keep things fair.

mod.notch

The Sleeper
Established Member
Very stout!!! Stock motor!! Wow!

Makes me think about trading my C6Z06 on a new Auto GT.....:??:

Brent Davis

Established Member
Man oh man. I test drove a 2015 GT the other day and really wasn't all that to me from my 2014 GT. I must admit though that over 900 HP from a kit like this ain't no joke plus it is a stock motor. Gosh dammit that is a bad mofo. I really want to wait for the 2016 GT350 "IF" that happens. Great job Hellion. You just might get a call from me in the near future.... ;-)

fulanititoo8198

Established Member
Stock Motor?!! That is sweet as hell what does this motor have that the previous gen doesn't? I haven't seen a 13-14 make that kind of power on stock motor.

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
Hopefully the first mod was billet oil pump gears otherwise it won't hold that power for long.

Holding pretty good on a stock sealed motor.

Wow. Amazing really how far the 5.0 Mustang has come.
What's the price for this kit and what does it come with?

Going to be around $8500 range. This kit will come with a few more pipes then the last one. Will still be able to use ANY catback system with it.

What Fuel???

93octane with a 100octane mix. Tuned for 93.

Brent Davis

Established Member
Going to be around $8500 range. This kit will come with a few more pipes then the last one. Will still be able to use ANY catback system with it.

This is a GREAT price for this kit. For that $8500, I will without a doubt buy this turbo kit for my 2015 when I get the car. I like the idea of 600-900 RWHP just by changing the boost setting.

red13

Established Member
This is incredible on a stock block. What is the majic potion in the S550??? Good job FOMOCO. So now lets see what the 17th has to offer...hmmmmm

CJ

Bud

Established Member
Do you have the uncorrected numbers?

I think the correction factor should be noted since its not really meant to be used on turbo cars, especially in high altitude conditions. Just to keep things fair.

Bumping that, what was the correction factor on that run?

Users who are viewing this thread