Helloooo from Myrtle Beach, SC!!!!

Defiant 5.0

Established Member
Hello everybody. My name's Ken and I'm from Surfside Beach, SC, which is pretty much a part of Myrtle Beach. I've been a member now for about a month or so now, but I just never got around to posting or introducing myself. I drive a 2011 Mustang GT and I just couldn't be happier. I went from an imported Infiniti G37 coupe to this bad boy and I just haven't looked back lol. Anyway, here are some images of my girl. She doesn't have any force induction or anything crazy, but she's definitely my pride and joy. I look forward to getting to know all of you. :beer:

Note: Lower front valance has been replaced with CDC Chin spoiler and fender hash marks were removed a couple of days ago.

11_zps5004ec94.jpg

12_zpse3a0532c.jpg

13_zps4f77ebae.jpg

9_zps72af08b2.jpg

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Hi Ken. Welcome! Must be awesome living in Myrtle Beach. Living there with a 2011 5.0 GT is even better. :)

Defiant 5.0

Established Member
Thanks for all the warm welcomes, guys. Mustang week was a lot of fun last year, even though my car was bone stock lol. My crew and I are really stoked for it this year. Hopefully I'll see some of you there!!! :)

scott5

Established Member
Welcome. End of this month I will be living in your area as well (surfside beach) moving down there at the end of the month!

and I have the same color scheme on my 02 GT

Last edited:

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
why surfside? theres garden city or..myrtle beach? j/k SS/GC is a nice place. btw, no smoking is allowed in surfside

Defiant 5.0

Established Member
Scott, when you get down here, hit me up.

I also just quit smoking so the lack of smoker friendly establishments makes my life easier lol. And Surfside rocks lol.

Users who are viewing this thread