Help, My 2002 CETA Got Jacked

Drazga

Established Member
damn you DD'd a CETA? badass car definitely a bigger fan of the coupes more than the verts. sorry to hear about that.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
sorry to hear that, thats what scares me most about my car, it sits out in front of the house al day long wit a car cover, but no one is home and my neighbors would be too dumb to realize it was going with someone it shouldn't.

1 bad bullitt

Do'in it in the dirt
Established Member
Vandenberg Air Force Base, California, United Stat
*****UPDATE***** Got a call from a Detective in Horn Lake, MS they found the car and got the bastard that stole it, evidently the car is is great shape, except two flat tires/messed up wheels, I guess he hit something and stopped at a hotel, (those wheels are impossible to find btw) He had a bunch of other stolen property with it, (not mine)
I have to call my insurance tomorow and figure out how I am going to get the car back, hopefully it is not too damaged, they said it looked "mint" but I have my reservations till I see it in person. Either way, I am just glad they found it and my baby is not being violated anymore. Even if the car is destroyed and ends up being a total loss (doubt it)

Going back to sleep now, I will stay tuned for any advice or help

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
badass car definitely a bigger fan of the coupes more than the verts. sorry to hear about that.

It is a coupe with t-tops, they didn't make any hardtop CETAs.

*****UPDATE***** Got a call from a Detective in Horn Lake, MS they found the car and got the bastard that stole it, evidently the car is is great shape, except two flat tires/messed up wheels, I guess he hit something and stopped at a hotel, (those wheels are impossible to find btw) He had a bunch of other stolen property with it, (not mine)
I have to call my insurance tomorow and figure out how I am going to get the car back, hopefully it is not too damaged, they said it looked "mint" but I have my reservations till I see it in person. Either way, I am just glad they found it and my baby is not being violated anymore. Even if the car is destroyed and ends up being a total loss (doubt it)

Wow, that is awesome!!!!! :rockon::rockon::rockon: Hopefully the car is in good shape. Some people are so stupid it's unbelievable.

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
i was gonna ask what a CETA was but i just read the above posts...

that sucks man i hope no one ever steals my BMM1

DHGTerminator

aka The "Bullsnake"
Established Member

Good to hear man. Best of luck finding replacement wheels in this situation, I'm just glad they caught that scum of the earth before he got the chance to do this to more cars :bash:

chinchilla

Established Member
glad they found it, post up some pics after you get it back, i hope the damage isn't too bad, and good luck getting the rims repaired, or finding new ones

wvmystichrome

Established Member

Glad they found your car in not to bad of shape.

phinhead34

Established Member
Damn thats good news, I saw one of those cars today on the highway and remembered your post. Keep us updated.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
damn at first i thought it was the local one for sale by me but it has been for sale for a few weeks now with different mileage. Glad you found it man.

Fire Pig

Established Member
Now why the hell would a car thief steal a bright a$$ colored car not expecting to stick out of traffic like a sore thumb???

Fire Pig

Established Member
Agreed. It seems impossible to keep one in BR or NO. My cousin had a anny red/stripped SS that was stolen from his driveway in the middle of the night about 2 years ago.

I remember from 1999 to 2004 it was totally impossible to keep a 94-96 Impala SS or LT1 Caprice in your driveway in the DC Maryland Virginia region.

Users who are viewing this thread