Help, My 2002 CETA Got Jacked

TorchMach

Established Member
Who took those pictures? If they were just taken Saturday it might be your photographer...just a hunch. Sorry to hear that though...

Edit: just read the thread. Glad they found it.

Last edited:

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Rock on! I hope the car doesn't feel "violated" to you. My explorer got broken into and a few things jacked in January. Didn't feel to bad about it. But it got broken into again last saturday and the radio jacked again..... I really don't like driving it right now (possibly because of not having a radio and no AC controls), just feels likes it's cursed almost.....

ULTIMATE ORANGE SS

Established Member
this isnt the first time ive read about fbodies being stolen in louisiana. im pleasantly suprised youre getting it back. i hope its repaired to the condition it was before it was stolen.

1 bad bullitt

Do'in it in the dirt
Established Member
Vandenberg Air Force Base, California, United Stat
Just got a message from the Geico adjuster, he seemed pretty sure the only damage he could find was repairable rash on two of the wheels and two blown out tires. He said everything else looked good, my Ipod was still even in the center console. I will believe it when I put eyes on it myself though. I know that car like the back of my hand.

ULTIMATE ORANGE SS

Established Member
Just got a message from the Geico adjuster, he seemed pretty sure the only damage he could find was repairable rash on two of the wheels and two blown out tires. He said everything else looked good, my Ipod was still even in the center console. I will believe it when I put eyes on it myself though. I know that car like the back of my hand.

your column wasnt damaged? how was it started?

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
OP- Good news! Hope it is OK!

I remember from 1999 to 2004 it was totally impossible to keep a 94-96 Impala SS or LT1 Caprice in your driveway in the DC Maryland Virginia region.

You can add Dodge Caravan to that list. Never understood it but there was a hell of a market for them here.

moot09

Established Member
Hope you get it back man, I didnt know they were that rare either. Theres 3 or 4 around where I live.
Edit- Just read that you got it back. Congrats man!

1 bad bullitt

Do'in it in the dirt
Established Member
Vandenberg Air Force Base, California, United Stat
Here are a few pics a local forum member took for me from the impound lot. it is going to a local shop for repairs and then hopefully on a transport back to me.
impoundpics4.jpg

impoundpics3.jpg

impoundpics1.jpg

impoundpics.jpg

impoundpics7.jpg

impoundpics6.jpg

impoundpics5.jpg

BrianP

Established Member
Glad to here you got the car back! i cant even imagine the feeling of coming home/waking up and your car is not there

Users who are viewing this thread