Help picking a new toy

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Already did a FD with a cobra 03/04 drivetrain, didn't like it.
Also did a Miata with a gt500 drivetrain and that was wasn't fun to drive.

Those are some pretty damn insane claims there. In fact, I'm straight calling BS till I see a picture of a GT500 engine in a miata. It's tight enough in there with a 302 of LSX.

M240Bravo

Established Member
Those are some pretty damn insane claims there. In fact, I'm straight calling BS till I see a picture of a GT500 engine in a miata. It's tight enough in there with a 302 of LSX.

Don't know what to tell you man. I did. But again just asking for random cars that I haven't thought of that would be for a cool build.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
Don't know what to tell you man. I did. But again just asking for random cars that I haven't thought of that would be for a cool build.

You can post a pic of them. I love fd's. Would love to see one with a cobra motor. Post it up.

B0B

Established Member
Datsun 240z with a 2jz in it. That would be so sick.

6387630895_2945948de8_z.jpg

lets see some pics... I would love to see the Miata with the gt500 drivetrain in it. and your Ferrari and Lambo. You have a lot of posts on here but have never mentioned a Ferrari or Lamborghini? Or posted anything at all about the Miata?

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
He has access to so very very nice cars and exotics for sure. Preston has FS adds for some of them.
He even has a COPO Camaro and a Cobra Jet (Which was for sale a short time ago)

Are they his or not IDK. Maybe for Daddy or brother or maybe he's a broker.
According to this they are his,
His collection is much larger than just those two including a different type of dancing horse.

I have a slight fascination with him so I'm curious as well.

94_Vert

Established Member
Pics of said cars? I don't see how you do builds like that and not have any pics. If I rebuilt a go kart I would instagram that joint all day.

Phallen

Trackday Junkie
Established Member
I know the guy that originally designed the kits to put 5.0, LSX, and early 4.6 V8's into the Monster Miata's (Nick Manning).

Knowing how difficult that was, I would be extremely interested to see how anyone crammed a 5.4 GT500 motor in a Miata.

That would have rendered the Miata completely useless for the amount of weight and power in the front, and the severe lack of traction out back.

Waiting on pics.

Users who are viewing this thread