Help picking a new toy

M240Bravo

Established Member
no response to anyones ideas. no pictures of his cars... Only responses so far from OP are him backlashing at people who are calling him out. This thread will end up in smackdown.

HUH? I have answered peoples ideas, but most were what I was already thinking.

And in smackdown for what? Because I'm not posting pictures of my builds?

M240Bravo

Established Member
Any chance of you posting pictures of the Miata with the GT500 swap? Vids? Or link to whoever now owns it?

It ended up in KC to a lightning buddy, last time I talked to him he gutted it and sold the car as a roller and was putting the drivetrain in something else.

Never_Enough

Established Member
Ya my life sucks and I have no friends and I live with my mommy in her basement.

I currently own a Miata & would love to see shots of one with a GT550 drivetrain in it. I was going to 5.0 swap mine, but I want back in a Vette so f it.

Turkey_Lurker03

Established Member
I found a pic of his Miata swap
image.jpg

94_Vert

Established Member
So what you're saying is you don't have a single pic of any of the 'builds' or highend cars you claim. I detect a sad treynor wanna be.

truefiveo

Established Member
It ended up in KC to a lightning buddy, last time I talked to him he gutted it and sold the car as a roller and was putting the drivetrain in something else.

Yea uh huh of course thats what happened....and lemme guess the computer with all the pics of the build died because hard drive crashed right???

LightningLou

Established Member
Stop throwing out these stupid off the wall ideas OP and let's first see what you're capable of. Let's start with the GT500 swapped Miata shall we??

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I think you should take a smart car, put a Trinity motor in it and go ahead and slap the 4.5L Mammoth on the top. Maybe do an AWD conversion as well.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You know cars in Forza dont count right?

Forza's game designers even know better than putting a GT500 engine in a Miata.

Do you guys hear that?

Only a matter of time until this is in Smackdown.

Last edited:

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
He had a picture in his CCW thread that showed the two red Cobras and a red Ferrari, I think it was an older F355, picture isn't there anymore though.

TexasPoke

Established Member
What is the fascination with people making up what they own and how badass they are on the interwebz?

You don't own any of those cars, why just make random shit up?

Need attention that bad?

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
I'm not interested in the argument of what you own or have owned. What I am interested in is a GN with a badass interior (racing seats, harness, etc..) So if you get a project I would suggest a clean GN, don't care what you do with the engine, but the interior in those cars is terrible. Would be a fun car.

Never_Enough

Established Member
So guys, if you could pretend you own one car, what would it be? I'm going with a 458 Italia.

MystiChrome Coupe

Established Member
1967 Ford Fairlane with a GT500 swap.

Oh, and I'd also like to see some pics of past and current rides, especially the Lanbo.

ONESTOUTSTANG

Established Member
So you have a Cobra Jet for sale and a COPO next to it. sold a noble?
A quick search of your phone# shows some interesting things for sale but none say they are really yours....
All these builds you claim but no pictures out there?

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?1042171-FS-2013-Cobra-Jet-08-50&highlight=

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?1042172-FS-2007-Noble-M400&highlight=

http://www.kcsr.org/showthread.php?t=160075

http://starcityracing.com/Forums/showthread.php?59595-FS-2003-Mercedes-Benz-SL500-Launch-Edition

Users who are viewing this thread