Help picking a new toy

Formula51

Established Member
I know the guy that originally designed the kits to put 5.0, LSX, and early 4.6 V8's into the Monster Miata's (Nick Manning).

Knowing how difficult that was, I would be extremely interested to see how anyone crammed a 5.4 GT500 motor in a Miata.

That would have rendered the Miata completely useless for the amount of weight and power in the front, and the severe lack of traction out back.

Waiting on pics.

This. I did a lot of research into building one of these Miata's with my Dad and there is basically no way (99% sure) a GT500 drivetrain fit in a Miata. This guy is peeing on our leg and telling us its raining!

RX1Cobra

Established Member
There's a few videos of DOHC 4.6 in a Miata. Looks like a mark VIII motor... I know the 5.4 has a taller deck height.

[video=youtube;UdTOt2svS_s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdTOt2svS_s[/video]

Last edited:

usmc320

Established Member
OP has this amazing car collection and wild builds but miraculously can't manage to find one picture to show anybody. Maybe they don't have cameras in Yemen?

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
OP has this amazing car collection and wild builds but miraculously can't manage to find one picture to show anybody. Maybe they don't have cameras in Yemen?

I think you caught a whiff of what I'm smelling..

:bs:

M240Bravo

Established Member
WOW sorry I don't post on here all the time. And no after I built my cobra I don't come back here much, I just wanted to see what others would build to see what other cool cars are out that that I didn't think of.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I just think everyone wants to see pics of your rides. With 4100 plus posts, you have posted on here quite a bit, just sayin.

B0B

Established Member
no response to anyones ideas. no pictures of his cars... Only responses so far from OP are him backlashing at people who are calling him out. This thread will end up in smackdown.

Users who are viewing this thread