Help picking next mod?

sundaze

Established Member
Currently I have a 2012 GT, which is my daily drive. I put maybe 12K on a year. My future plans are to add a VMP Stage 2 super charger, but that won’t happen for at least 2 years. For suspension I have installed Steeda UltraLites and Koni STR, adjustable UCA, lower control arms and panhard bar. I am running SVE 19” x 9.5 drifts with 275x40 Continental Extreme DWS on all four corners. I am very happy with comfort of this set-up. I have installed a Steeda CAI, and their 91 tune and GT500 mufflers....could be a little louder
I want to do something at this point but not 100% sure what’s next. I am kicking around the idea of Kooks LT and catted H-pipe, but I am not completely convinced, lots of money that I can stash aside to the SC fund. Should I do something with a shifter or drive shaft?

I guess I want it all…but should I just wait and dump the money in the SC jar??

Thoughts and opinions please…..

The more I read on this forum the faster my freakin' head spins......:??:.....I need to find a better source of fun money!!

Thanks

Aaron@JPCRacing

Established Member
A driveshaft is always a good option. It's one less thing you have to worry about breaking down the road and it's a great way to shed some rotational mass.

A set of Kooks longtubes isn't a bad idea also and it'll help you make more power with the supercharger but that is a large chunk of change to drop that could be put towards your supercharger.

You just need to weight the options out and plan the build. It really comes down to performance per dollar.

GT915

Established Member
If it were me, I'd put on an offroad midpipe and have it tuned accordingly. It'll sound badass and drive like a different car. You'll wonder why you didn't do this sooner.

sundaze

Established Member
Thanks for the input.
Aaron...you confirmed what I was thinking....save for supercharger...then exhaust.....

This could be the best option.....supercharge....then add the goodies to improve

oh it is a manual tranny

Users who are viewing this thread