Here she is!!

13 RaceRed 5.0

Established Member
Thanks man! :beer: definitely will!! Just gonna do the SW catback, Airaid CAI, AMSOil swap in the engine, trans, an differential, and MGW for about a year to just enjoy the car.

Ha! My car's a year and a half old and I haven't touched a thing!

(shoot, I must be getting old)

jdcobra

Established Member
Ha! My car's a year and a half old and I haven't touched a thing!

(shoot, I must be getting old)

Haha. Well it's nice to have a fast car but if you live in a populated area and can't make it out to the track frequently what good is all that HP? I'd be happy with 600-650 rwhp from a Paxton or vortech

dtd01svt

Established Member
Dam, thats the exact color combo I want! NICE looking car man! Congrats!

13 RaceRed 5.0

Established Member
Haha. Well it's nice to have a fast car but if you live in a populated area and can't make it out to the track frequently what good is all that HP? I'd be happy with 600-650 rwhp from a Paxton or vortech

I'm guessing most people aren't able to use all of the Coyote's 420 hp, otherwise they'd no longer have a license. lol

My Formula: "Increased HP and Diminishing Returns"
The More HP A Person's Car Has = The Less They Can Make Use Of It

jdcobra

Established Member
I'm guessing most people aren't able to use all of the Coyote's 420 hp, otherwise they'd no longer have a license. lol

My Formula: "Increased HP and Diminishing Returns"
The More HP A Person's Car Has = The Less They Can Make Use Of It

That's why I do suspension first in order to take full advantage of the hp. If you can't put it down to the ground properly like you say then what's the point?

13 RaceRed 5.0

Established Member
Na lol I either run or give the tickets to my lawyer and they get dismissed for $150

I hadn't had a speeding ticket in 20 years, then last year I was late for a Dr.'s appt. so I passed a few vehicles and got one. Trooper saw my DMV abstract was clean so he lowered it, the rest was covered by my lawyer for $400.

jdcobra

Established Member
I hadn't had a speeding ticket in 20 years, then last year I was late for a Dr.'s appt. so I passed a few vehicles and got one. Trooper saw my DMV abstract was clean so he lowered it, the rest was covered by my lawyer for $400.

Damn! Well thankfully the rates for lawyers are lower these days lol. It was some dick head cop who supposedly lasered me through another vehicle as I was decelerating off the off ramp. It was more me. Being profiled than anything since I'm 24 and have nice things, I think anyway lol.

13 RaceRed 5.0

Established Member
Damn! Well thankfully the rates for lawyers are lower these days lol. It was some dick head cop who supposedly lasered me through another vehicle as I was decelerating off the off ramp. It was more me. Being profiled than anything since I'm 24 and have nice things, I think anyway lol.

When I was your age, my license was always in serious jeopardy. (ouch)

At 24 I had my second new 5.0 Stang, an '83 GT. My first Stang was a used '69 Mach 1 390. Little did I know I was to going to have 6 more new one's!

Here they are (missing are my '93 LX 5.0 and '95 Cobra):

Fotor0102892130a.jpg

jdcobra

Established Member
When I was your age, my license was always in serious jeopardy. (ouch)

At 24 I had my second new 5.0 Stang, an '83 GT. My first Stang was a used '69 Mach 1 390. Little did I know I was to going to have 6 more new one's!

Here they are (missing are my '93 LX 5.0 and '95 Cobra):

View attachment 31772

Those are some clean looking cars man!! Yea trying to tone down the need for speed but well ya know...lol

Todd03Blown

Established Member
I finally got confirmation from Ford on what the Redline optioned interior with Recaro's should look like. I believe I posted this picture before from my car and that is indeed how it should look right from the factory. Redline Recaro optioned cars have the black door inserts wtih the red stitching like below.

interior.jpg
If you ordered Redline without Recaro's, you get the red door inserts.

The Ford rep also stated the following:

The red panel should not have made it out of the plant, so those are unique. Anybody that has the red panels will need to go back to the dealership; they can process a misbuild claim and get the correct insert.

Last edited:

jdcobra

Established Member
I finally got confirmation from Ford on what the Redline optioned interior with Recaro's should look like. I believe I posted this picture before from my car and that is indeed how it should look right from the factory. Redline Recaro optioned cars have the black door inserts wtih the red stitching like below.

View attachment 32728
If you ordered Redline without Recaro's, you get the red door inserts.

The Ford rep also stated the following:

The red panel should not have made it out of the plant, so those are unique. Anybody that has the red panels will need to go back to the dealership; they can process a misbuild claim and get the correct insert.

Sweet

Users who are viewing this thread