Here she is!!

Jackie Chan

getin' slizurd on da goos
Established Member
nice. im torn between ty and magnetic. if the magnetic car we have in stock had recaros i probably would have bought it.

jdcobra

Established Member
nice. im torn between ty and magnetic. if the magnetic car we have in stock had recaros i probably would have bought it.

To be honest the regular seats are just as comfortable IMO. With that being said there is one case where I saw where a guy supposedly tore the seat with blue jeans. I asked the salesman about that and he said if anything like that happened to bring it back and they'd fix it right up

jdcobra

Established Member
The Recaros are alright. Not all that IMO. Just got em cuz I like everything else about the car. Lol

Voltwings

Established Member
Thanks guys! Gonna detail her this week. For someone reason Houston decided it was gonna have a cold front roll through until tomorrow so by Wednesday it should be good

I know your sig says Cypress, but i don't suppose you were on West Airport in Sugar Land yesterday were you? I was in a white 5.0 going the other way if that was you.

Someone had a new 5.0 in that color lol so if that was you, awesome looking car! if it wasn't ... well, awesome car nonetheless haha.

Todd03Blown

Established Member
I just noticed you did not get the red door inserts? I think this is the 2nd Redline car that did not have those? Funny how that pasts QC.

OP - Not sure if you saw this or not. But with the Redline option, you should have the red door placards. You have the black ones. Not sure that matters but thought I would let you know.

Todd03Blown

Established Member
Can you post a pick of what it's supposed to look like?
Sure. Here ya go.
Redline.jpg

Todd03Blown

Established Member
But I noticed that's on a DIB. Is it possible they only did that with certain color cars?

Nope, especially on Magnetic. I originally ordered Magnetic and it would have had the same red door inserts but right before my VIN was issued, I switched to Ingot. This is the 2nd car that had redline that came with the black door placards.

jdcobra

Established Member
Oh well that sucks. Idk, it looks nice but I like mine the way she is. now I'm just waiting for MGW to come out with a short throw shifter and she will be all good

Todd03Blown

Established Member
Oh well that sucks. Idk, it looks nice but I like mine the way she is. now I'm just waiting for MGW to come out with a short throw shifter and she will be all good

Yep, it does look good. The Redline is just badass. The new MGW shifter is badass as well. That will be going in my car! Enjoy the new ride!

jdcobra

Established Member
I know your sig says Cypress, but i don't suppose you were on West Airport in Sugar Land yesterday were you? I was in a white 5.0 going the other way if that was you.

Someone had a new 5.0 in that color lol so if that was you, awesome looking car! if it wasn't ... well, awesome car nonetheless haha.

No that wasn't me lol.

Users who are viewing this thread