Here she is!!

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Nice looking car! The Redline interior with the Recaro's is the best looking interior by far.

I just noticed you did not get the red door inserts? I think this is the 2nd Redline car that did not have those? Funny how that pasts QC.

I have an Ingot PP with Redline Recaro's being delivered on 12/11. Cannot wait to get it!!

redline with recaros only gets red stitching. regular redline seats that are all red get the red door panels

Todd03Blown

Established Member
redline with recaros only gets red stitching. regular redline seats that are all red get the red door panels
That is a negative ghost rider
that was a prototype and cannot get door panels with recaros now. would be sick add on
Another negative ghost rider. Redline Recaro's with the 68B interior trim package get the red door cards. Owners have posted pictures of their cars with this.

Here is an owner to prove this out. He also did not order the 68B and still got the red door cards.
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php/gt-delivered-4209.html?t=4209

Last edited:

jdcobra

Established Member
I called a couple of dealerships in my area and they said none that they've sold with redline recaros had red placards, just the stitching. :shrugs:

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
That is a negative ghost rider

Another negative ghost rider. Redline Recaro's with the 68B interior trim package get the red door cards. Owners have posted pictures of their cars with this.

Here is an owner to prove this out. He also did not order the 68B and still got the red door cards.
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php/gt-delivered-4209.html?t=4209

alright genius then whats the difference? somebody post both vins and window stickers so we can compare

That's what I thought but wasn't completely sure.

that was my understanding.

Zemedici

Established Member
We have one with redline recaros, and no red placards

The only one with a different placard is our 50th anniversary package car, and its got white stitching top to bottom.

Todd03Blown

Established Member
alright genius then whats the difference? somebody post both vins and window stickers so we can compare

I posted a customer car that has the Redline option that has the red door cars and not the 68B. Maybe Ford is not sure how they want to build the Redline optioned cars with Recaro's?

jdcobra

Established Member
The sales manager at the dealership said that's an option to have red placards with the redline recaro option

13 RaceRed 5.0

Established Member
Just finished up and left the dealership. Went with the 400a package, spoiler delete, recaros, and PP.

1c18bf3fe88abd96ccb413c81f6c89b9.jpg

Sorry, that ribbon topped gift was meant for me.

Please return ASAP so I can receive it before Christmas. Thank You.

;-)

jdcobra

Established Member
Enjoy it jd, and stay safe!

Thanks man! :beer: definitely will!! Just gonna do the SW catback, Airaid CAI, AMSOil swap in the engine, trans, an differential, and MGW for about a year to just enjoy the car.

Users who are viewing this thread