Hey South Florida guys interested in Nitrous~Step in my office

Griffin

Established Member
I finally had my kit installed and I got it dynoed this past weekend. Here are the results on a 36 jet(about a 40 shot)

550rwhp/680rwtq STD

The guy who installed it is a nitrous god and is a legend around the south Florida racing seen. His work was AWESOME. He is the most knowledgable person I have spoke to about nitrous applications and I would HIGHLY recommend him if you are interested in adding some spray to your car.

PM me for more information if you are interested;-)

trey193

Established Member
Great thread Griffin and I am def. interested in your setup!! I am just thinking outloud here but I wonder how your car would run on the street against say a 600 H/P KB Cobra, with your car making 680TQ I would think you could hold your own from a roll with the best of them!!! Great numbers I am interested in what your setup is, I have a brand new NOS 5115 Dry kit that I am itching to use!!!!:)

Blades

Established Member
Thats awesome.. But do you have the #s in SAE? Congrats Griffin.. looking forward to meeting up sooner or later.. Post pics of the setup.

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
awsome numbers griffen. Would you be able to post the dyno sheet? I bet your torque curve is amazing.

Griffin

Established Member
Dyno sheet is at the house and I can take a pic and send it to someone to post when I get home if you like.

SAE numbers were 536rwhp/660rwtq for my best pull....

PMs were replied to....

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
Originally posted by trey193
Great thread Griffin and I am def. interested in your setup!! I am just thinking outloud here but I wonder how your car would run on the street against say a 600 H/P KB Cobra, with your car making 680TQ I would think you could hold your own from a roll with the best of them!!! Great numbers I am interested in what your setup is, I have a brand new NOS 5115 Dry kit that I am itching to use!!!!:)

Me and him ran last night..:-D

His car rips though..dont be fooled:rockon:

Griffin

Established Member
I don't think people truly understand how fast a 600rwhp KB is until they get pulled by 3 cars through 4th gear:rockon: :burnout:

Juiced-03

Established Member
So how do you add more fuel if you dont spray before the meter? And what brand of kit is it? I'm not sure if you are talking about a 36 compucar jet or a .036 NOS jet. So you gained 41rwhp with a 40 shot.....Sounds good! Now I cant wait to hear how it feels on the street!!!

trey193

Established Member
Lethal what is your combo and what kind of numbers do you make, it takes a very strong car to pull a nitroused 03 with the power Griffins car is making by 3 cars!:eek: Did you guys race from low roll or what, are you 2 equal drivers??? I am impressed to say the least! NOt taking anything away from Griffins car.

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
My Combo is KB at 20 psi(hits 23 though,go figure).
I also have Nitrous..But i did not use it.

My car's dyno graph looks nice..I dont make these ridiculous 700rwhp numbers..but its quick.

We raced from a 2nd gear roll at 4.5k rpms...You need to watch the video to understand...it'll be posted tonight:)

Juiced-03

Established Member
Hell ya I'm waiting for it!

Griffin, can you feel the 40 shot? I havnt ran mine on the street yet.

Users who are viewing this thread