Hey South Florida guys interested in Nitrous~Step in my office

FLBuckeye

Established Member
Oooooooohhh WOW !
Video TOnight ........When ?

And I thought "Meet the Fockers" would be the next great flick !
Good to know Razer's Edge is close by too !

grnenvy

Established Member
Griffin, nice number's. You'r car make's the same kind of pwr as mine on the spray. I run my shot before the meter instead of your setup, and I used a 41 jet to make those pwr number's.(what ever works right) My car made 570 hp and 707 tq. I feel bad for the first Kennybell car that runs into on the street. LOL

trey193

Established Member
Envy if the video is like described you had better hope you run into a 15lb KB car. 3 cars is getting worked over pretty good!

Griffin

Established Member
I had John Pappas from AMF Racing install it. He does great work and I can hook you up if you are interested. Just send me a pm. I am using the Edelbrock Dry Kit made for the 03' Cobra:beer:

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
Griffin:

Can you please explain how you are introducing the necessary fuel to mix with the nitrous shot. I'm curious to know ~!~

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
Originally posted by xtremejc
Griffin:

Can you please explain how you are introducing the necessary fuel to mix with the nitrous shot. I'm curious to know ~!~

Dry Kit..it has 2 jets, Nitrous Jet and a Fuel Jet, if he wants more juice he put in a bigger nitrous shot and fuel jet, then he does the rest with the predator.Timing/Fuel etc.

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
Lethal !!!

Originally posted by LTHL PSI
Dry Kit..it has 2 jets, Nitrous Jet and a Fuel Jet, if he wants more juice he put in a bigger nitrous shot and fuel jet, then he does the rest with the predator.Timing/Fuel etc.

If that is the case then the kit is not a "Dry" kit since he is injecting both nitrous and fuel into the intake tract. If he does indeed have a wet kit then that does explain things a lot better...

JC

Swervedriver

Established Member
Originally posted by LTHL PSI

That's how dry kits work on return style fuel systems. We have return-less fuel systems so there is nowhere to put a fuel jet...

I know of a guy that can spray a 50 shot pre-MAF & it works great (intake & full exhaust are only mods), but if he sprays a 100 shot it freezes the MAF in 4th gear.

Ystang99gt

Established Member
Then in fact its a dry system with nitrous being the only one injected. The dry kits are ususally sprayed before the mass air fooling the computer that it is cold thus dumping more fuel in the motor. And by the link lthl-psi gave us, it basically tells us that the extra fuel is put thorugh raising the duty cycle or pressure of the injectors. In other words its all in the tune.

Swervedriver

Established Member
Originally posted by Juiced-03
What happens when it freezes the MAF??

It stops measuring air and the engine basically stops pulling at all. Then it clears up...

The only problem I have with taking care of the fuel via duty cycle is that it will be E'ffing rich off the N2O. Since my car is a daily driver that wont cut it.

The boost a pump is a possible solution that could work out great if it could be set to a 14V constant output, then triggered to increase the pump voltage when the N2O solenoid is triggered.

Users who are viewing this thread