Hey South Florida guys interested in Nitrous~Step in my office

Swervedriver

Established Member
Originally posted by LTHL PSI
its after the MAF and between the T/B..its a Dry Kit..Edelbrock SVT 03/04 Cobra Kit 70404 i believe..70403 is Lightning.

http://www.edelbrock.com/automotive/nitrous_efi.html

You link states: "These systems work with your stock ECU for a simple installation. “Dry” systems get extra fuel for the boost in power from the stock injectors."

I'd really like to know how this kit gets the stock ECU to increase the injector duty cycle/fuel rail pressure.

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
Its in the tune, plus it has 2 jets..I can get away with a bigger Jet..all I need is a Nitrous Jet and a bigger Fuel Jet...strap it on the dyno make sure its safe..put some high octane,and make sure Fuel Pressure is fine. My tune would remain the same, if the a/f didnt look clean then I would change the tune,etc.

Swervedriver

Established Member
Originally posted by LTHL PSI
Its in the tune, plus it has 2 jets..I can get away with a bigger Jet..all I need is a Nitrous Jet and a bigger Fuel Jet...strap it on the dyno make sure its safe..put some high octane,and make sure Fuel Pressure is fine. My tune would remain the same, if the a/f didnt look clean then I would change the tune,etc.

How does your kit interface with the ECU to tell it to increase the fuel with the nitrous to keep the A/F safe?

Users who are viewing this thread