Hi everyone

Jens03GT

Established Member
Hi everyone,

Just thought I would say hello and introduce myself. I am currently living in England, at RAF Mildenhall. I am 21 years old and the new proud owner of a new BLK 03 GT. I would love to hear about the mods that you guys have done to yours and also get some ideas.

Last edited:

Jens03GT

Established Member
I do not currently have pics of the car. I have many pictures of me though. I cannot send them right now. I am at work.

I-R-BABOON

Got Hose?
Established Member
Only free ones cause its my bros car(until i pay him back) so all I have done is removed the intake horn from the airbox and snow defector for more air. But plans are to lower it with 17's full exhaust, tastefull body kit, turbo, upgraded comp, plus little things that help all the above.

Probably the best things you can do for your car are chip, k&n, catback for starters to get a few ponies out of your Pony car then I have a whole list of what you can do when you want to get serious #'s out of it

Jens03GT

Established Member
Well right now I am dropping a lot of money into the car. I am thinking about getting the Stalker body kit for the car. I am buying headers, hopefully looking into the Bassani, and putting that front to back.

I-R-BABOON

Got Hose?
Established Member
If your doing a full exhaust the chip will do wonders plus I dunno if your getting the catted X-pipe or not but if you do get the MIL connectors to keep the CEL from coming on

Jens03GT

Established Member
Everyone is telling me that chip will do alot better after I get the exhaust. Plus I am dropping a cold intake in too. I figure when I am done the car will get up and go. I haven't had the car but two weeks. I have so many plans for it, especially when I get back to the states.:)

Users who are viewing this thread