Hi everyone

Jens03GT

Established Member
I was pretty young then. I just hope that i do not get stationed there ever. * years was more than enough for me.

So do you know a lot of people on this site?

I-R-BABOON

Got Hose?
Established Member
I only accually know one other person from the site but wouldnt mind meeting the rest cause they are all a bunch of cool people ....with the exception of a few of course

I-R-BABOON

Got Hose?
Established Member
All kidding aside tho Jersey aint that bad once you get out of the traffic and polluted areas. Plus its near the city and there is always something to do there

Jens03GT

Established Member
New jersey wasn't so bad. But like I said , I was really young. Too young to do anything. I spent most of my older years in Texas, not that I am old.

Jens03GT

Established Member
Thank you. I will check it out. I have still not really gotten a response from anyone about the Diablo chip. I keep reading about in mags. and just want to know if it is all itis hyped to be. You know.:)

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by Jens03GT
Thank you. I will check it out. I have still not really gotten a response from anyone about the Diablo chip. I keep reading about in mags. and just want to know if it is all itis hyped to be. You know.:)

Jen most of the chips are the same. It's the tuner that does your chip that makes the difference. :beer:

Jens03GT

Established Member
I am putting exhaust front to back. Bassani, Eibach, Magnaflo. I am not sure. I going to almost definitley putting cold air intake.

03Redfire Cobra

Toss my salad?
Established Member
waive.gif

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
Originally posted by Jens03GT
Hi everyone,

Just thought I would say hello and introduce myself. I am currently living in England....
Welcome..i know it's belated ;-) ..r u as pale as all those English folks now? :(

Originally posted by I-R-BABOON
I only accually know one other person from the site but wouldnt mind meeting the rest cause they are all a bunch of cool people ....with the exception of a few of course
I KNOW u wanna meet robiferretti..

I-R-BABOON

Got Hose?
Established Member
Originally posted by Xplicit
Welcome..i know it's belated ;-) ..r u as pale as all those English folks now? :(

I KNOW u wanna meet robiferretti..

Yeah he seem pretty cool, I wil ahve to go on one his cruise days:burnout: :burnout:

Jens03GT

Established Member
Actually, since I have been here I have lost a lot of my complection, unfortunatley. I am not quite as white as the nationals though, thank god.

Users who are viewing this thread