Hi, I'm New

MissV8der

Established Member
I've been using this place for lots of information so I figured I'd introduce my self..

So after wanting and pining for a Terminator for a very, very long time, I have finally achieved my wants... (And I managed to save some money, which helps)...

About a month ago I drove to Jasper, Alabama and bought my 2003 Oxford White Coupe. Build #3141. I previously had a 2004 Black GT Coupe that was my baby for 4 years, but now I have a new baby to mod.

My Cobra has higher miles, and a few problems I'm getting ironed out and researching, but she runs strong and is in overall great shape. I look forward to getting her to where I want her, cause having a super stock car is definitely not my forte.

Just wanted to introduce myself and say thank you for all the helpful FAQ, How-To and Informative posts about Terminators here, they have been and continue to be of great help and inspiration! :)

My old baby:
IMG_9945.jpg

My New baby :D :D :
IMG_0356.jpg

jony51999

Established Member
I've been using this place for lots of information so I figured I'd introduce my self..

So after wanting and pining for a Terminator for a very, very long time, I have finally achieved my wants... (And I managed to save some money, which helps)...

About a month ago I drove to Jasper, Alabama and bought my 2003 Oxford White Coupe. Build #3141. I previously had a 2004 Black GT Coupe that was my baby for 4 years, but now I have a new baby to mod.

My Cobra has higher miles, and a few problems I'm getting ironed out and researching, but she runs strong and is in overall great shape. I look forward to getting her to where I want her, cause having a super stock car is definitely not my forte.

Just wanted to introduce myself and say thank you for all the helpful FAQ, How-To and Informative posts about Terminators here, they have been and continue to be of great help and inspiration! :)

My old baby:
IMG_9945.jpg

My New baby :D :D :
IMG_0356.jpg

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kallen

Established Member
Congratulations on the new ride! These cars look so good in white, paint looks to be well taken care of. I'm sure you'll have it running mint in no time, good luck and enjoy that supercharger whine!

ShaneCobra74

Established Member
Wow! For as clean as you kept your GT... that OW is in great hands! Congratulations on your new (to you) Terminator and welcome to the forum. You chose the right model, IMO.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTP and congratulations on finding that nice looking '03 Cobra. The paint does look to be in really good condition. Enjoy it, and keep us posted with your progress correcting those few issues.

MissV8der

Established Member
Thank you all! Such great welcomes.

I have many mods planned for this one, but in due time since I'm far from rich, lol. Lots of cosmetic things I want to do and performance of course but the immediate list is: 17x9/17x10.5 reps, lowered, midpipe and catback. But with higher miles immediate maintenance needs to be addressed first that wasn't done on it when I got it.

I did the balljoints the week after I bought it, but inner and outer tie rods are next, along with the IRS Differential bushings. I'm hoping to go with the FTBR Kit, but money might not allow that right now since I did pay cash for this car.

The paint is pretty good, but the hood needs to be painted which will be addressed once I can find a good reputable shop here in Louisiana I can trust. I'm not too keen on leaving my car anywhere lol.

Ultimate mod list includes custom ground cams from Kurgan, upper and lower pulley, full exhaust and a good custom dyno tune of course. Looking to keep boost moderate, but still hit mid 600 or so. Years down the road, I have a lot to do before I hit the performance aspect of modding.

I appreciate all the warm welcomes, you will definitely be seeing random progress on my struggles throughout the process! Haha

hotcobra03

Established Member

I have many mods planned for this one, but in due time since I'm far from rich, lol. Lots of cosmetic things I want to do and performance of course but the immediate list is: 17x9/17x10.5 reps, lowered, midpipe and catback. But with higher miles immediate maintenance needs to be addressed first that wasn't done on it when I got it.

I did the balljoints the week after I bought it, but inner and outer tie rods are next, along with the IRS Differential bushings. I'm hoping to go with the FTBR Kit, but money might not allow that right now since I did pay cash for this car.

The paint is pretty good, but the hood needs to be painted which will be addressed once I can find a good reputable shop here in Louisiana I can trust. I'm not too keen on leaving my car anywhere lol.

Ultimate mod list includes custom ground cams from Kurgan, upper and lower pulley, full exhaust and a good custom dyno tune of course. Looking to keep boost moderate, but still hit mid 600 or so. Years down the road, I have a lot to do before I hit the performance aspect of modding.

I appreciate all the warm welcomes, you will definitely be seeing random progress on my struggles throughout the process! Haha

Oem wheels are 17x9..
I just did 10.5 reps on rear..should have been first thing done..

Im suprised on worn parts..i just turned 406k..havent touched it except rear inner toe link upgrade and poly front of diff bushings and put 9/16 front sub frame bolts..

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Ultimate mod list includes custom ground cams from Kurgan, upper and lower pulley, full exhaust and a good custom dyno tune of course.

Thanks for the mods update. You've got good immediate and future mods set, and they'll turn your Cobra into a beast! Definitely keep us updated over time. :)

Also very wise to establish a budget for your mods. Maybe tend to overspend right away. Take your time, establish your goals and then stick to them, and you'll make fewer costly mistakes over time.

Users who are viewing this thread