HID GUY - Crook, Low life and I will be very happy when he is out of business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tractionless1

Established Member
I'm having similar issues with Dynosty who sold me an Ethanol inline tester set. Latest is they won't send back the gauge and want me to mail them a label to stick on the box and if I don't within 30 days they're throwing it out. They make up policies that aren't in writing anywhere as we go. I seem to deal with horse shit people much more than others to the point where Rick (Senkak) now says I attract morons. It's ok I'll get the last laugh, I always do.

Get the form of payment you used involved. Also file a claim with their state's Division of Consumer Protection Agency.

Last edited:

Jefe

Established Member
Last Call Racing is legit, Rob, dont hesitate to use them!

Im going the retrofit route. HIDs just dont cut it

I'm having similar issues with Dynosty who sold me an Ethanol inline tester set. Latest is they won't send back the gauge and want me to mail them a label to stick on the box and if I don't within 30 days they're throwing it out. They make up policies that aren't in writing anywhere as we go. I seem to deal with horse shit people much more than others to the point where Rick (Senkak) now says I attract morons. It's ok I'll get the last laugh, I always do.

Get the form of payment you used involved. Also file a claim with their state's Division of Consumer Protection Agency.

I don't know what it is with some of these merchants out there. I mean its not like you are obligated to provide a lifetime or extended warranty. If that's not something they want to honor then I suggest don't offer it! But don't try weaseling your way out of a warranty that use as a selling point.

I swear I try my best trying to pump some money into some of these mustang type vendors, that are selling the small stuff, but they let me down every time. I think from now on its just Lethal, AM and LMR that is getting my money. At least those guys deal honestly and back up their warranty.

I appreciate your input my friend. I'll see which way I go on this.

sav03cobra

Established Member

Emerson from Last Call is great and can get some pretty great deals. Maybe they updated or fixed since them. Here is my email chain from long ago.

From me:

Emerson,
> I really really appreciate all of your business you guys do with HPM and the support here in Hawaii. I am kind of aggravated with the Plug and Play BI-Xenon HID kit and fogs. The headlights utilized my fog lights relay which then renders my fogs pretty much useless. Also one of the ballast for the fogs are bad. If I can I would like to return the kit all together in the original packaging for a refund. The Seat bracket on the other hand was a perfect fit and no I have my seats installed. Thanks for your customer service and professional products. I will be buying from you guys again.
>

From them:

Hello,

I'm sorry you're having an issue with your HID kit. Even though it is a
fairly simple installation, we recommend people to get it professionally
installed if you are having issues. We have never had anyone's foglight
kit be useless. It seems that something is wrong with this installation.
The headlights don't use the foglight relay to my knowledge either. We
need to find time and install some of these kits so we can get a write
up manual for each car, because you would not believe how many people
have problems with the bi-xenon kits when doing the install themselves.
It always gets worked out when they take it to a professional though.
They had something connected incorrectly or wired incorrectly has always
been the issue.

Another issue is we don't do any return on electrical parts. The
manufacturer gives us a warranty/exchange but no returns. Every
electrical part manufacturer has this same policy. If you do have an
issue with a ballast or bulb, it's free for life replacement.

I'll try to get with the manufacturer and see if we can find some time
and do an install to get some installation instructions written up.

Thanks,
Emerson

Keep in mind this was almost 1yr1/2 ago so maybe they have updated or Changed vendors.

Tractionless1

Established Member
I don't know what it is with some of these merchants out there.

The vast majority are out to separate you from your money and don't give a damn about you unless you're standing there in front of them and won't go away. I fry 'em every time, working on Dynosty now. Just got off the phone with Amex now and even though its 9 months post purchase I told them all the BS and they're opening a dispute. When that's settled on to KY Consumer Services complaint against their biz license.

Emerson from Last Call is great and can get some pretty great deals. Maybe they updated or fixed since them. Here is my email chain from long ago.

From me:

Emerson,
> I really really appreciate all of your business you guys do with HPM and the support here in Hawaii. I am kind of aggravated with the Plug and Play BI-Xenon HID kit and fogs. The headlights utilized my fog lights relay which then renders my fogs pretty much useless. Also one of the ballast for the fogs are bad. If I can I would like to return the kit all together in the original packaging for a refund. The Seat bracket on the other hand was a perfect fit and no I have my seats installed. Thanks for your customer service and professional products. I will be buying from you guys again.
>

From them:

Hello,

I'm sorry you're having an issue with your HID kit. Even though it is a
fairly simple installation, we recommend people to get it professionally
installed if you are having issues. We have never had anyone's foglight
kit be useless. It seems that something is wrong with this installation.
The headlights don't use the foglight relay to my knowledge either. We
need to find time and install some of these kits so we can get a write
up manual for each car, because you would not believe how many people
have problems with the bi-xenon kits when doing the install themselves.
It always gets worked out when they take it to a professional though.
They had something connected incorrectly or wired incorrectly has always
been the issue.

Another issue is we don't do any return on electrical parts. The
manufacturer gives us a warranty/exchange but no returns. Every
electrical part manufacturer has this same policy. If you do have an
issue with a ballast or bulb, it's free for life replacement.

I'll try to get with the manufacturer and see if we can find some time
and do an install to get some installation instructions written up.

Thanks,
Emerson

Keep in mind this was almost 1yr1/2 ago so maybe they have updated or Changed vendors.

WOW. Thank you for posting that up. I would be absolutely furious if I received a response like that from them. Definitely not doing business with jokers that are that presumptuous and refusing to take responsibility for a failed product.

The vast majority are out to separate you from your money and don't give a damn about you unless you're standing there in front of them and won't go away. I fry 'em every time, working on Dynosty now. Just got off the phone with Amex now and even though its 9 months post purchase I told them all the BS and they're opening a dispute. When that's settled on to KY Consumer Services complaint against their biz license.

I'm in the same situation with HID SLEEZEBALL Guy. My CC has been very helpful at this point. I'm going to do everything possible to trash HID's name, within what is considered legal. These gutter dwellers need to have their business trashed for less than dishonest dealings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread