Hit a tree with my bike. Broke both arms and shattered shoulder -Graphic Pics & Story

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
there is a difference between wishing severe injury or death upon someone you don't know and saying that someone got what they asked for. and class has nothing to do with it.

I would never seriously wish this kind of thing on anyone, let alone death BUT I firmly believe in Karma. and when you do stupid shit like street race or take a 30 mph corner at 80 and your driving skill is not up to the task, you are writing checks that you can't cash. You make these kind of choices you eventually get what you ask for.

TIME will tell if the op learns from this, or uses it for bragging rights down the road it will be interesting to watch.

Agreeing with that guys comment "Stupid ****, you deserved it" is pretty ignorant on both him and your part. You don't know the guy so how do you know he deserved it? He did something stupid, but it isn't something that deserves a punishment such as what he received, it was an accident and shit happens.

On the other hand, like i said though, I don't feel too sorry for him since you know things like that can happen if you take risks like that. He got the shit end of the stick and he better learn from his mistake, otherwise he is a "stupid ****", and it would be fact then.

Zimm11

Established Member
yea iv seen some shit in my riding days, wouldnt wish this or the stuff iv seen on anyone. it helps to know the road well to save from a get off. +1 for not taking the corner and potentially hurting the pedestrians you saw on the sidewalk, or killing yourself getting run over by a car. you'll be alright, just stay positive and you will be back on the horse soon. turn that thing into a street fighter style 1Krr.

Edited by moderator, save it for SD.:loser:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
yea iv seen some shit in my riding days, wouldnt wish this or the stuff iv seen on anyone. it helps to know the road well to save from a get off. +1 for not taking the corner and potentially hurting the pedestrians you saw on the sidewalk, or killing yourself getting run over by a car. you'll be alright, just stay positive and you will be back on the horse soon. turn that thing into a street fighter style 1Krr.

Edited by moderator, save it for SD :loser:

perhaps you should go read the rules about insulting outside of smackdown and get back to us. I have called no one names nor insulted anyone. I merely pointed out a few truths and spoke my opinion. if you don't like it put me on ignore

TakeAwayTheFear

Stabbing the Drama
Established Member
bet you wont do that again.......... **** me man.... that shit looks like it sucks bad. good thing you made it though.

OneSlowCobra

JackStand Racing :(
Established Member

Edited by moderator, save it for SD:loser:

fagot? :shrug:

SCMOKN

Established Member

Edited by moderator, save it for SD :loser:

While I don't agree with him I don't believe your remarks are needed either!

CanuckSnake

Established Member
Crazy, just got back from my first ride of the year. Was cut off bad and almost went down, HAHA, first ride of the year!!! Riding a bike is a gamble every time you go out, you can end up in a wheelchair or worse every ride. You can't control the other people on the road but you can control how you ride. To the op I'm glad your O.K. but I'm sure you know this accident was completely avoidable. Maybe other riders will think of you before they decide to do something stupid when they are on two wheels.

Ultor

Pie luver ;)
Established Member
I for one was relieved to hear that there wasn't a little girl picking daisies in her parent’s front yard when some testosterone pumped jackass came flying in to private property mouth first at 60 some odd miles per hour, mangling himself and everything in the vicinity.

I think it’s safe to say that many of the people on this board are not innocent when it comes to pushing their machines more than they should, in areas they probably shouldn’t be... glad yer not dead, plz learn from your mistake.

Finaltheorem47

I'm a Lead Farmer
Established Member
Holy hell, I just had to go get a glass of milk because I couldn't mentally let alone physically survive the trauma of having my arm wrap around the back of me in like 7 pieces. Mom always said to drink your milk.

Makes me want to rethink getting a motorcycle again...

Lost my cousin a few years back 2 weeks after he got a cbr600. We were both 18. You sir fared much better than him.

Last edited:

Sveet01

Established Member
OP I remember you making a thread a while ago about getting your Cobra up to like 700-800 hp, and when you just got it done you were being reckless and wrecked it. Then you talked about how you wanted 1000 hp or whatever and I remember thinking that you were gonna kill yourself.

Now you go and darn-near kill yourself on a liter bike by being wreckless. Either stick to the track for your need for speed or start finding new hobbies. Like sewing, I hear that's fun.

If you can't swim, don't get in the water.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That was one horrific wreck Scott. Thankfully you survived and you've had some great doctors treating you. Threads like this are wake-up calls. I'm a pretty safe driver but I will be an even better/safer driver after this thread. Bad things can happen in the blink of an eye. Nobody wants or expects bad things to happen. Please be safe everyone. And Scott, like Jimmy said, listen to everything your doctors tell you. You'll heal/recover better and faster.

kingcobra8541

The Dude
Established Member
Wow! Sorry to hear this... I have ridden sport bikes for over 10 years and had many close calls. Stories like this and losing friends are why I sold my bikes after my son was born. Hope you heal up quick and recover fully. To those with negative comments: you are truly classless losers...

2bscrewed

Full Retard
Established Member
OP I remember you making a thread a while ago about getting your Cobra up to like 700-800 hp, and when you just got it done you were being reckless and wrecked it. Then you talked about how you wanted 1000 hp or whatever and I remember thinking that you were gonna kill yourself.

Now you go and darn-near kill yourself on a liter bike by being wreckless. Either stick to the track for your need for speed or start finding new hobbies. Like sewing, I hear that's fun.

If you can't swim, don't get in the water.
+1, I was thinking the same thing, "Didn't he just destroy his Cobra"? Maybe motorsports just aren't your thing.

CJI03

Strive4Greatness
Established Member
Glad you're ok. I feel your pain! I wrecked my Hayabusa a few years back...broke my pelvis & hip. Now, whenever the weather starts to get bad you'll be the first to know. :banana:
Take your Neurontin as prescribed & when/if you can no longer afford your pain meds. Walmart sells a over-the-counter pain med called Percogesic & it works very well!!! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread