HO Fibertrends Group Purchase on hoods...

Almo

Established Member
Gents, thought I would give you a heads up... HO called me yesterday to confirm the order and my cc information. I was told they were being picked up by the truck yesterday (Wed, Apr 11th) and should be on deck at Excessive Motorsport Friday Apr 13th.

TRBO VNM

sounds good allen. as long as that isn't a friday....lol

EDIT: crap, it is a friday. make sure to tell Excessive about the stunt the driver pulled on Scott's poor CF hood.

Almo

Established Member
Rick James said:
You in China? It's still Thursday the 12th here! :-D :poke:

I was saying that Friday is Friday the 13th. :p

And no, I spent 2 years in Beijing, China and that is enough for me. :beer:

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
Awesome!

I'm gonna come out to Excessive and pick it up, maybe sometime this week or probably Saturday at the latest. I want to get the hood fit and mounted onto the car before it's painted - don't want to risk f'ing up a good paint job.

Crap! I've still gotta order another set of Redline struts! Or at least the upper brackets (wonder if they'll do that?). Anyway, better get on that one...

And thanks again, Allen! Can't WAIT to see those cowl hoods on our cars!!!

Tim

Last edited:

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Tidoh said:
Awesome!

I'm gonna come out to Excessive and pick it up, maybe sometime this week or probably Saturday at the latest. I want to get the hood fit and mounted onto the car before it's painted - don't want to risk f'ing up a good paint job.

Crap! I've still gotta order another set of Redline struts! Or at least the upper brackets (wonder if they'll do that?). Anyway, better get on that one...

And thanks again, Allen! Can't WAIT to see those cowl hoods on our cars!!!

Tim

They sell the brackets and rivots seperate for 15.95...

TRBO VNM

I have no clue what I am doing..lol. if a couple things come through I might have it painted and mail my cap. is there a timeframe of when we have to pick it up? if I don't get it painted now, can it be a couple weeks?

Almo

Established Member
No problem Gents... glad I can help out when I can.

Excessive Motorsport hours are M-F (9AM-6PM) and Saturday (10AM-2PM)

http://www.excessivemotorsport.net/?action=contactus

Jason, no time frame... if anything and Chris wants them out of the shop, I'll bring it over to my place and store it for you.

Also, I might be heading to MIR before you get to pick it up and if you choose not to have it painted now, I can always bring it with me to the track and could pass it off there. Let me know and I'll also keep you updated as when I will be going to MIR again.

Cheers,
Allen

TRBO VNM

Almo said:
No problem Gents... glad I can help out when I can.

Excessive Motorsport hours are M-F (9AM-6PM) and Saturday (10AM-2PM)

http://www.excessivemotorsport.net/?action=contactus

Jason, no time frame... if anything and Chris wants them out of the shop, I'll bring it over to my place and store it for you.

Also, I might be heading to MIR before you get to pick it up and if you choose not to have it painted now, I can always bring it with me to the track and could pass it off there. Let me know and I'll also keep you updated as when I will be going to MIR again.

Cheers,
Allen

sounds good allen. plan on that as of now. I think I will be able to get it painted, but need to go over a few things. since I can't drive the car right now, I wonder if I should send the cap to get scanned and get the cap back in time to drive the car and then have the hood painted in a couple weeks after I check things over. hmmm

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

umm, yeah. so I just remembered I have a bullit fuel door and no stocker laying around. so that idea won't work. basically all I can do is hope the paint code is close enough and go from there....lovely.

01BLOWN2V

Comp O
Established Member
Sorry for bringing back an old thread but any chance on a group buy again through them? Looking at buying there 4" cowl hood

Users who are viewing this thread