Holy Crazy Ass Driver Batman

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
Just watch closely at ~32 second mark...damn if I wouldn't have said the same thing. I'm VERY happy to see the way it ended.

[ame="http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5e6_1271936781"]LiveLeak.com - VIDEO: January Police Shooting[/ame]

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Wait a minute, did he just unload the entire clip in the back of that truck and that dude was able to drive away?...

None the less, that is some scary shit right there and totally unexpected.

mclaren55

Established Member
I'm pretty sure the cop says "driver just crashed into a telephone poll" or something along those lines. I'm pretty sure that asshole who pulled a gun like a bitch got killed, hopefully at least.

Z28

Established Member
Wait a minute, did he just unload the entire clip in the back of that truck and that dude was able to drive away?...

Looked to me like the truck ended up hitting a telephone pole or building.

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member

I tried counting it and came up with 14 rounds fired but I could be off as I didn't have the shit at work to slow it down and be sure. Depends on what gun but a G22 is 15+1 so he might have or more likely he's carry a G23 13+1 and emptied that bitch. Either way, the guy crashed into a power pole, hence the small light show in the distance and was promptly pronounced dead by the coroner.:banana:

Last edited:

s|ck

Established Member
Glad he killed the bastard, another less POS in this world. That must have been some scary shit tho. :eek:

TT SaLeEn

Established Member
WOW!!! Looks like the gun was jammed for a sec. when the driver pointed it at the officer's head!! I really hope that bastard got what he deserved..

Users who are viewing this thread