Holy Crazy Ass Driver Batman

9A Pilot

durability tester
Established Member
So he didn't empty the gun after all, still had 2 more rounds. Damn, he's lucky as hell though!

I counted 15. I doubt they go out +1. It's too akward in an official capacity to insert a magazine, run the slide forward, drop the mag & top it off & reinsert it. It's usually chamber,holster & carry on with your shift.
I could be wrong..I dunno what that agencies policy is.

Last edited:

F8LBITEva

Alexis Texas' #1 fan
Established Member
That crazy shit is, he gave no indication that he was going to do that. He sounded calm as can be. Be careful out there LEO's.

02YZ125

So sticky
Established Member
head shot from point blank, call it a free throw

that video was insane by all accounts

z06_23_45

Established Member
People are so quick to jump on police officers when they see a video of them "beating" a guy and stuff like that but don't praise them enough. This is the kind of crap that many officers have to deal with on a daily basis. I believe there are many cops that are power hungry and should not be given that power, but there are many, like this one, that are very courteous and professional. He was just doing his job and could have lost his life for nothing. :nonono:

My hat off to that officer and I'm glad that POS got what he deserved. :pepper:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
WOW. That officer got very lucky. I'm glad it turned out the way it did. Another violent piece of shit gone from the world.

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
I think it's stupid that people want to question if it was necessary for the officer to pump that Lincoln full lead.

That Dirtbag needed more rounds in him.

SilvieBolt

The whore that’s blue
Established Member
wow makes me think if I should look or stop looking into this line of work.....but cop kept his cool a bit

Hank

Mechanical Engineer
Established Member
I wonder how the guy was able to sneak the gun past the cop? No disrespect to the cop, but shouldn't he have asked to see his hands at all times? That's what I normally see on other video, especially at night. Thank god the cop didn't get shot.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
no need to question the officer at all, video speaks for itself how could he not be expected to defend himself like that, glad the jury did right

fiveohpoepoe

Established Member
A couple of points. First, the officer was very composed during the vid and prob a short time after. His training and determination to live took over. It took a split second for the officer to realize what was happening and he immediately went into survival mode. He did not second guess or hesitate and his cover position was great.
Once the shock, burst of adrenaline and scene settled a little, he prob shook uncontrollably. Its hard to describe but I have been there[within 1/2 pull of having to shoot]
As far as telling him to keep his hands visible the whole time, its each officers call. I saw no reason to be anymore cautious of this car/driver than pulling the next John Doe. If the driver is being cooperative and "cool", the officer will lessen his/her suspicion. Its unfortunate this happened,for the suspect, but it turned out the best way possible. The officer will have to live with that forever and its not something every officer wants to do in their career.
To go on a little more, the officer emptied his mag and had every right to. Think about if this would have turned into a chase, the suspect getting away and killing any more innocent victims. The officer not only saved himself, but countless others.

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
The video is scary enough but the officers telling of the events makes you wonder what these guys have going though their heads when they pull someone over.

fiveohpoepoe

Established Member
In initial training we are taught to treat everyone like a suspect, in so many words. We dont know them, they dont know us. Most of the time nothing remotely close to this occurs, and its on to the next stop. I think any officer that says they are not scared or do not get laxed in the stops is putting up a front.
It takes an incident like this to open the eyes of other LEO and the citizens to get checked on reality.
Then comes in the issue of treating everyone like a suspect. Some take it too far and get complained on. Do they come across to harsh? Or is it they had something like this happen to them or to a fellow officer. Bottom line, all LEO want to go home at the end of the shift!

Jeremy05

Established Member
I counted 15. I doubt they go out +1. It's too akward in an official capacity to insert a magazine, run the slide forward, drop the mag & top it off & reinsert it. It's usually chamber,holster & carry on with your shift.
I could be wrong..I dunno what that agencies policy is.

I don't know of any departments that don't top off! Its against our policy to not top off. :banana:

Also Its not as complicated or hard as you seem to try and make it seem.

UFGatorGuy20

UFGatorGuy20
Established Member
Crazy ass driver? How about F***ing POS human trash bag. I swear... I could never be a cop. If something like that happened to me... I would hunt the bastard down... kidnap him... and absolutely torture him for weeks. Law Abiding Citizen anyone? Inject some adrenaline to keep him alive... gouge out each knee cap with a spoon, cut out his tongue with scissors, brand his body slowly all over, compound fracture each leg and arm, pull his teeth with pliers, grind his finger nails off with a sander... then I'd start the psychological torture...

Users who are viewing this thread