Home Invasion in NJ, caught on tape

03cobrah

Established Member
[youtube_browser]usCPeOVi6Tw[/youtube_browser]

Police in New Jersey are using nanny cam footage to track down a robbery suspect who punched and choked a suburban mom while her terrified 3-year-old daughter watched.

At 10:30 a.m. Friday, the suspect kicked down the locked door of a Millburn, N.J., house and assaulted an unsuspecting homeowner.

"I knew that if I started screaming, my daughter would too, and I was afraid she would get hurt," the victim told News12 N.J. "I took it. I didn't cry the entire time."

The suspect made off with an unspecified amount of jewelry, including the woman's wedding ring, according to WABC. The woman's 1-year-old daughter was upstairs during the incident. Neither child was harmed.

"The man viciously beat the woman," Capt. Michael Palardy told Millburn Patch.

The victim was taken to a nearby hospital where she was treated for injuries to her face and legs, according to The Star-Ledger.

The suspect is a black male, 5 feet 11 inches tall, and weighs around 210 lbs. He possibly has a salt-and-pepper beard.

Millburn, New Jersey, Home Invasion Captured On Nanny Cam; Suspect On The Run (VIDEO)

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
I hate to see stuff like this. It's just ridiculous that people stoop to this kind of shit. Extremely sad that the kid had to see it all. I can't imagine how scared they both were, especially the kid.

There has been someone that has tried to break into my parents house twice now. First time he/she/they kicked in their bedroom door while sleeping and then ran when my mom started screaming. Second time he kicked in another door in the backyard (at night) and ran when a light was turned on b/c my parents heard it and were looking at what the noise might have been. It's weird because this person or people haven't broken into any other house nearby, just my parents. They asked all their neighbors if anything had happened lately. They have a nice looking backyard (pool, nice built in outdoor grille, outdoor pool table, etc), but the person always tries to get inside. It really pisses me off and I wish I had the time and weapons/gear to set up some night vision camera's and just wait for this person to come over the fence.

I've told my parents to get a gun and blow his brains out next time it happens. My mom was telling me that when the cops came after the first incident (alarm sounded also) the cop asked my mom "if you had a gun, would you have shot him?". She said "I don't know, probably". He said "I think you should get a gun". Lol

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Hope the next door he kicks down leaves him looking like elephant man.

2011Snake1975

Prius Killa!
Established Member
I hate to see stuff like this. It's just ridiculous that people stoop to this kind of shit. Extremely sad that the kid had to see it all. I can't imagine how scared they both were, especially the kid.

There has been someone that has tried to break into my parents house twice now. First time he/she/they kicked in their bedroom door while sleeping and then ran when my mom started screaming. Second time he kicked in another door in the backyard (at night) and ran when a light was turned on b/c my parents heard it and were looking at what the noise might have been. It's weird because this person or people haven't broken into any other house nearby, just my parents. They asked all their neighbors if anything had happened lately. They have a nice looking backyard (pool, nice built in outdoor grille, outdoor pool table, etc), but the person always tries to get inside. It really pisses me off and I wish I had the time and weapons/gear to set up some night vision camera's and just wait for this person to come over the fence.

I've told my parents to get a gun and blow his brains out next time it happens. My mom was telling me that when the cops came after the first incident (alarm sounded also) the cop asked my mom "if you had a gun, would you have shot him?". She said "I don't know, probably". He said "I think you should get a gun". Lol

I know us Texans and you Okies have our issues, but we agree on gun laws. :)

rxpwhistler1

HP Junkie
Established Member
I can't help but think what if that was my mother/gf/wife etc. The things I would do to that man for doing what he did would likely land me in prison. I hope he gets anal raped by a school bus.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
That is freaking terrible, I can't even imagine. Having someone break in when I'm alone with the kids is always in the back of my mind. I always have the doors locked and the deadbolts locked as well. I'm sure if someone wanted to get in they could but at the very least I'd hear them trying and have enough time to go get my gun. Hope they get this guy, what a piece of shit.

Razzles

Established Member
The first 2 problems an intruder would have breaking into my house would be my dogs. And they'd give me plenty of time to get the glock and put that $%^#$%^er DOWN.

I sure hope he gets what he deserves.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Wow, hope they find that "guy" and punish in to the fullest.

Thread should be interesting though :pop:

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Hopefully, he will be rehabilitated and then have a positive impact on the community. Just a misunderstood man trying to make ends meet.

aaandht

Established Member
Typical scum that comes out of Irvington or Newark.
Welcome to NJ; where the gun laws protect the criminals. All I can think of is how this waste of air needs a .45 to the head.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
All I could think of was that little kid hiding behind the pillow, you fathers know EXACTLY what I mean. I would split that worthless shit bag's head in half with one blast of my 870. I pray they catch this turd sucker.:fm::fm:

Users who are viewing this thread