truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
810264412_1368612784_zps65071710.jpg

Last edited:

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
This video is extremely disturbing. I hope they catch this guy ASAP.

A strange thought crossed my mind, from a strictly public relations perspective, Paula Dean could likely benefit from this video going mainstream right now. Strange timing.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
WHERE ARE THE BLACK PANTHERS PUTING A BOUNTY ON THIS GUY??!! Where are the outraged citizens ?? Don't worry il wait

Ya, lets not turn it into one of those threads.

This shit happens everyday by people of every colors, this one just happened to be recorded. So why should this be any different than those? The only different is you were able to witness first hand what an attack like this looks like but how many times have you protested the ones that weren't on the internet?

Last edited:

mike.b

Established Member
this crime should be punishable by putting him in a cage with 5-7 ufc fighters that don't stop until his heart does. s bullet would be too quick and a prison sentence too easy imo

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I don't have issues with either one of you and I agree on gun laws:beer:, I'm just glad we all live in the states we do.:rockon:

To be clear, even here in CA we (and our state) agree on this point.

Some people just need killin'

MagnaSRT

Established Member
"Custis is a career criminal with 12 felony convictions and a long record dating back to the early 90s. He was most recently jailed in connection with a string of burglaries across New Jersey in March 2011. He served 10 months in jail and was released in December, according to court records."

Dude needs a bullet or two put in him. Especially with a sheet like his.

psfracer

924 hp all motor
Established Member
How is someone not in prison with a rap sheet of 12 felonies? Lord knows how many felonies he has actually committed to be caught and convicted 12 times. Repeat offenders like this should just rot in prison.

Kind of like the stabbing in Hollywood on the walk of fame last week. The guy has been arrested 47 times. Why is this guy out? Arrested 4 times since April 2013, and he ends up stabbing and killing a tourist last week. That tourist would be alive today if the guy was in jail where he belongs, for the rest of his life.

strats03svt

GOT FAST?
Established Member
Come break into my house and see how many different caliber holes can fit on one punk ass' body.That little kidd needs to be allowed to piss all over that sonofabitch!!!!!

Last edited:

Svt Fox

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread