Home Invasion in NJ, caught on tape

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
This makes me me so incredibly angy and sad. I can't imagine this happening to my Wife all while my daughter or son watched. Anyone notice the kid on the couch the whole time.....imagine how that effects that child over the next few years. I'm glad I live in the country with limited neighbors, good locks, security, and a Wife that knows how to shoot the Mossbergs I have on every floor of the home. She keeps the doors dead bolted whenever I'm not around. It's obviously not impossible it could happen but we try to take precautions.

The worst part is if they catch this animal he'll probably get a couple years and be back on the streets to do it again in a few years. I know we can't cal him what he is on here but a spade is a spade and THAT piece of garbage is a spade. I REALLY hope justice is served to that scumbag. He's probably at the store right now with his SS card buying malt liqour.

Last edited:

RocketSurgeon

Established Member
Hopefully, he will be rehabilitated and then have a positive impact on the community. Just a misunderstood man trying to make ends meet.

You could say that about a common thief, not someone who needlessly beats women.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
That is freaking terrible, I can't even imagine. Having someone break in when I'm alone with the kids is always in the back of my mind. I always have the doors locked and the deadbolts locked as well. I'm sure if someone wanted to get in they could but at the very least I'd hear them trying and have enough time to go get my gun. Hope they get this guy, what a piece of shit.

I remember a time in east TN when people could not afford locks and thought they were not necessary. Maybe because everyone inherited guns.

ibleedblue65

Established Member
I can't help but think what if that was my mother/gf/wife etc. The things I would do to that man for doing what he did would likely land me in prison. I hope he gets anal raped by a school bus.

First thought that went through my mind. He had better hope the cops found him first.

obviously, this was staged to make black people look bad.

Not sure if serious? :lol:

I remember a time in east TN when people could not afford locks and thought they were not necessary. Maybe because everyone inherited guns.

Same here. Things have changed a lot.

Xx_Black-out

Dilly Dilly
Established Member
grrr.gif

Users who are viewing this thread