Homeless person in front of my shop? what can i do?

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
thanks for all the advice guys. The sheriff is the only law enforcement where I work because its not in the actual city of fort lauderdale. Also I did forget to mention he was given a trespass warning five visits ago and I mention it everytime I call. I will try to keep calling the sheriff, complain to the supervisor, buy him a bus ticket, confront him in that order if the previous action fails.

One way bus ticket to Mexico sounds like a good plan

jrd699

All men not created equal
Established Member
how about paying this guy like $25.00 a week and give him little things to do around your business. pull weeds, keep the trash cleaned up around the property....etc.

back in the middle 80's...there was a homeless guy that lived in a cardboard box close to my dads business. my dad has a big heart. he offered the bum a job...and at first he was a sight....and stunk my dad started out giving him 20 or so dollars to do little things like keep the trash picked up...clean toilets....my dad started paying him very well and with in 2 years this once bum, was a salaried manager supervising 25 people and turned his life around....he just needed someone to give him a chance.

Wow! Your dad is a good man. I also try to employ some of the less fortunate, but you always have to watch your shit! Start small, with garbage, sounds like its worth a shot. He is just trying to survive

4a7191a

Established Member
id offer him the same deal, if he is willing to do little odd jobs for cheap why not try? plus a water hose and a bar of soap would be needed. maybe some good will clothes too.

Users who are viewing this thread