Honeymoon Locations?

CBrowning84

Established Member
So I recently got engaged and we're trying to think of places for a honeymoon. This will be in October.

Top Priorities are as follows (in no particular order):
1. Beach (warm in october, so probably have to be pretty far south?)
2. Secluded
3. Relatively cheap but still really nice

Any ideas? :shrug:

FL-Orange

Almost Native
Established Member
Many places along the West Coast of Florida would fit that bill. If you can get a deal for Sanibel or Captiva Islands they are both relatively secluded (Captiva moreso). Upper Captiva is only accessible by boat (or helicopter).

Last edited:

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
Minus the beach thing.

Red lodge Mountana
Jackson Hole Wyoming
Estes Park Colorado

and congrats on the engagment

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
My wife and I got married and honeymooned in Costa Rica. We go back twice a year, every year since. Such an awesome place. Scuba diving in the morning, playing around in the jungle in the afternoon, drinks on the beach at sunset. So much variety in that country. As a matter of fact, forget I mentioned it. We hate crowds, so stay the hell away from our spot!

Coiled03

Established Member
We went to Australia, and trust me, the Great Barrier Reef has plenty of places that meet your requirements.

EDIT: OK, maybe not the "cheap" part.

CBrowning84

Established Member
Many places along the West Coast of Florida would fit that bill. If you can get a deal for Sanibel or Captiva Islands they are both relatively secluded (Captiva moreso). Upper Captiva is only accessible by boat (or helicopter).

Thanks, I'll check those out! :beer:

Bora Bora

thanks thanks :-D

Minus the beach thing.

Red lodge Mountana
Jackson Hole Wyoming
Estes Park Colorado

and congrats on the engagment
Thanks, man! We're set on the beach thing, definately don't want to do cold places, but thanks for the suggestions! :beer:

My wife and I got married and honeymooned in Costa Rica. We go back twice a year, every year since. Such an awesome place. Scuba diving in the morning, playing around in the jungle in the afternoon, drinks on the beach at sunset. So much variety in that country. As a matter of fact, forget I mentioned it. We hate crowds, so stay the hell away from our spot!

haha FINE THEN! :p

We went to Australia, and trust me, the Great Barrier Reef has plenty of places that meet your requirements.

EDIT: OK, maybe not the "cheap" part.

haha yeah i'm sure Australia would be way to expensive! Sure would love to check it out, though.:rockon:

Dominator

The Shogun of Harlem
Established Member
Affordable with really nice beaches? You need to go to the Riviera Maya my friend. I go to Playa del Carmen every year because its the bomb diggity. But for a honeymoon, look to stay outside of Playa, in one of the 50+ resorts on the ocean.

CBrowning84

Established Member
Affordable with really nice beaches? You need to go to the Riviera Maya my friend. I go to Playa del Carmen every year because its the bomb diggity. But for a honeymoon, look to stay outside of Playa, in one of the 50+ resorts on the ocean.

Sounds like a lot of people go there? Otherwise sounds nice i'll have to check that out as well, thanks!

How about the Jersey shore? :shrug: JK I also just got engaged and we are planning on Aruba.

I would get thrown in jail cause i'd be trying to do my part to rid the world of guidos! lol :-D

Congrats to you too! Aruba sounds expensive too! lol :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread